There's no point to anything

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr Putin, Dec 7, 2013.

1. January first is just an arbitrary number assigned to a day like any other. Tomorrow is just as new of a day; start over tomorrow instead.

2. Im going to eat something and have a drink. This thread is more like a blog, but feel free to post whatever you want.

3. Yea but Jan/1 gives you more motivation because it's new year. But im buying a diary from Walmart tomorrow, and each day for the next 365 days, im going to make enteries in it about how each day went.

And each day i will post i did't get angry and i was happy.

4. Yea but Jan/1 gives you more motivation because it's new year. But im buying a diary from Walmart tomorrow, and each day for the next 365 days, im going to make enteries in it about how each day went.

And each day i will post i did't get angry and i was happy.

5. Oh and like most of you probably have guessed i live in my parents home. I have everything, i actually am kinda rich, but still depressed and not happy,

6. Im having a drink, watching a movie, and tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow the change begins, last try.

7. Sorry to everyone. Cant promise i can change, but i will try starting tomorrow. Final try. Goodnight

8. I don't get why everyone is hating on Putin so much right now. You guys are even nicer to Corks! This thread doesn't seem troll-y, he seems legitimately sad. Maybe I'm missing something? Is this a trap he's set up in the past that I missed out on?

I hope you feel better, Putin.

9. Go live somewhere totally different for 1-3 months. Just be for a while, and slowly process your life. Realise what's important to you. Go from there.

10. How does being IAR allow you to deal with depression?

FYI - we all knew you were a head case years ago.

11. What are you doing, joining the gym? Either do it or don't. Exercise some will power.

'trying' , in your case, is the precursor to failure

12. It's hard to be sympathetic to someone that's that goddamn annoying.

13. Yeah... It's like, annoying, annoying, annoying, for 10 years, then boom... I'm sad, omg

14. Change is often difficult and needs to happen in steps. Don't set unattainable goals for yourself that will ensure you fail again and then get down on yourself again. You know your own track record so set your goals relative to that. Make a small step each time. And don't put too much pressure and say it's the 'last try'. What do you mean last try? What are you going to do if you fail again? Maybe you should just adjust your goals if necessary and keep trying as long as it takes. Good luck.

Also, it's not likely you will ever achieve perfection and overcome all your troubles. Sometimes you just need to accept the reality and live with it. Most of us struggle with some thing or another.

15. lol why are you there. its supposed to be good steak though, don't gimme dat

16. No dude, I'm srsly! I can make a better steak out of a 2$ cut of beef rib with a bit of butter & oil and a quick pan-roast. And I asked for medium rare plus, I got medium well. Horseshit for a 55$ steak.

Look up the menu online, it's straight outta the 70's... Iceberg salad, steamed broccoli, broiled tomatoes, shrimp oscar, potatoes au gratin.... It's a poorly executed, over-priced time warp.

And not even a cool time warp like rocky horror, don't even

17. first step: use this lovely avatar i made for you

18. These are pretty much the facts.

19. Corks should be all the proof you need to see that SC.net is not the answer to depression. I'm telling you this because I like you. But seriously, get proactive with your life. Get to work on building up some life/work skills and improving your health rather than wasting it lurking on SC.net.

20. It's all about having something to work on in your life. Learn an instrument, try public speaking, take up acting classes, whatever, and stick to it. The more you build up your personal skills the more you know you're working towards something great in your life.

21. What's his problem again? He's lacking challenge in his life?

22. self pity

23. Right, but what's he pitying?

24. Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

25. 'Cause suicide is painless
    It brings on many changes
    And I can take or leave it if I please.
    ...and you can do the same thing if you please.