these forums are retarded

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Malibu Cruiser Concept' started by Voices, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: these forums are retarded

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Analogic</i>
    <b>Most Japanese buyers don't understand the benifit of not being a 1 track mind guy. Honda is not the only manufacturer out there guys. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Well you see I'm not such a Honda fan I like the S2000, but mainly I'm obsessed with Toyota, you see I'm not saying that this isn't a nice car (Did I? I might have) but you see the things is like you said most import buyers belive that yes Honda is the ONLY company out there, I'm not to sure about putting the Mitsu badge on it would change peoples opinions because the serious tuners prefer a bare bones car to start there art with not an already completed only thing you can help is the engine type car that is being offered here

And since I'm quite a fan of tuning this is my opinion of me and a few other people I know<!-- Signature -->

2. You guys say japanese cars suck and are ugly, then chevy releases a car that looks like a riced up civic and its amazing. This is getting more praise thean the NSX-R, sad.

3. Re: these forums are retarded

I will agree that the car looks like a Civic, but I dunno about a riced out civic, it's ride height it really low, but nothing rice....

And who cares if people praise American cars, thats their choice, give them their opinion, because oddly enough, you have one too, thats what forums are for, opinions.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: these forums are retarded

okay "dad", my gripe is that 95% of the people here dont know what they are talking about. this is my last post c-ya lol.

5. Re: these forums are retarded

Wtf are these Americans doing? this flamer civic ricer wannabe and that pontiac aztek ricer? How can you say this car is not a ricer? Look at it. Clear corner tail lights, freakin can't go across a speed bump without falling apart... like 1 inch off the ground. Ghetto paint job, spoiler... RICER! Well it has a V6, and most ricers have i-4's. but still it's an ugly POS, but the 230hp would make it fun to drive I bet.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: these forums are retarded

Ummmmmm well this is Definatly an attempt at an import, a very poor attempt like people will choose this over an accord<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: these forums are retarded

Yo Voices I would take this over an Accord in a blink of an Eye. You cant honestly tell me this doesnt look good. Anyone who likes Rice rockets will like how this looks. Maybe as soon as it shows the Chevy symbol in the front they cringe. I bet if it said Mitsubishi everyone would be drooling. I would take it over an Accord mainly because it's different. Most Japanese buyers don't understand the benifit of not being a 1 track mind guy. Honda is not the only manufacturer out there guys. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: these forums are retarded

I agree 110 %

a mitsu badge ain't gonna change crap I may like Mitsu and Toyota but putting their emblem on there wouldn't change my mind, I just don't like the car,
    Import cars before were about how much u could change and sup up...
    now all these companies are doing it for you, Whats the fun in that ?
    Mechanics is an art, and a fun one, but when the companies take away your fun you tend to go were you skills are needed and where you will have fun...

9. Re: these forums are retarded

Hey WOJO Whatever dude, HYDROLICS would change the whole thing. I love lowriders!!!

FERRAR RULES!!!!!!

10. Re: these forums are retarded

i like it. ur all bullshi*ers<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: these forums are retarded

Dude, the NSX cost a fortune!!!!!<!-- Signature -->