They should have produced this

Discussion in '1984 Ford Maya Concept' started by Rice Rocket 55, Aug 9, 2002.

1. they should have produced this... it would have been better than the probe

2. Re: They should have produced this

I have got to disagree. This car, if it ever was produced never would've been sold to anyone. Serious now, do you wanna be seen in tis car? Rather give me the Probe instead...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: They should have produced this

ok, this is just another reason why fords suck!

4. Re: They should have produced this

this is a probe. this was going to replace the mustang but there was no market for a low horsepower mid-engine car. so ford made the probe front wheel drive so people would buy it. ford wanted to discontinue the mustang but all the mustang enthusiasts said that they would sell their mustangs and go buy camaros. needless to say ford did not get rid of the mustang.

5. Looks too much like a SVX

Way too much but svx can out run one and ford sucks

6. I don't know ANY ONE who would wanna buy this worthless piece of

7. Glad

I'm just glad that this is only a concept.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Glad

yea it was an ugly car. but the 83 hp per liter is pretty good for a mid eighties car.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Glad

yeah i'm glad they didn't make this its awfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

10. STUPID STUPID STUPID

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: STUPID STUPID STUPID

Come on it was the 80's. Everything was stupid back around that time, how else do you explain the neon green biker shorts.

12. GREAT GREAT GREAT

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 69camaro454</i>
    <b>STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT

I love this design ! It's like the Lotus Espirit, Ferrari Dino '74, DeLorean, Mercedes C111, Maserati Bora and all '80 sport cars !<!-- Signature -->

13. they should have produced this... it would have been better than the probe

14. Re: They should have produced this

I have got to disagree. This car, if it ever was produced never would've been sold to anyone. Serious now, do you wanna be seen in tis car? Rather give me the Probe instead...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: They should have produced this

ok, this is just another reason why fords suck!

16. Re: They should have produced this

this is a probe. this was going to replace the mustang but there was no market for a low horsepower mid-engine car. so ford made the probe front wheel drive so people would buy it. ford wanted to discontinue the mustang but all the mustang enthusiasts said that they would sell their mustangs and go buy camaros. needless to say ford did not get rid of the mustang.

17. Re: They should have produced this

this isn't a probe...

and probe's are way better than this...

The probe was designed after the GT40.. and is a dope care...
    Ford made a wise descision by not producing the maya...

18. Re: They should have produced this

No, this is not a Probe, this is the Maya. And the Probe's final design borrowed much from this, including design aspects of the chassis. The Probe was a joint development project between Mazda and Ford, and the best way to consider this car is a Probe with the body put on backwards. That's not a completely apt representation, but there's nothing else to compare it to.

19. Re: They should have produced this

#$%#!

20. Re: They should have produced this

#$%#!

21. Re: They should have produced this

#$%#!

22. Re: They should have produced this

#$%#!

23. Re: They should have produced this

#$%#!

24. Re: They should have produced this

#$%#!