This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

Discussion in '1995 Renault Espace F1 Concept' started by Porsche GT3, Sep 8, 2002.

1. Before the French Grand Prix, they had a demonstrationand did the track with 4 secounds less than the Renault F1 car

2. Re: This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

did you see this yourself or what? ive been wondering ever since i first saw pics of it, what it looked like in real life.

3. Re: This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

three corrections, its not a car its a minivan, ran is the past tense of run not "runned" and van could not possibly run faster then a purpose built grandprix car, it is heavier and has a higher center of gravity.... i dont see where your coming from

4. Re: This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

Yep.

5. Re: This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

1)He is French , don't be so rude with his english.

2)He said the Espace F1 is slower of 4s than the FW16.

The Espace F1 was at Goodwood festival of speed this year.

6. Re: This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

All I know is that this van is so damn crazy. I wonder if I would catch a soccer mom driving this thing.

P.S.: Soccer moms get on my nerves, thinking they can show off their minivans being better than SUVs, although they're not.

7. Re: This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

read his post asshole; "did the circuit four seconds less than the Renault F1 car".

And the Espace F1 is not that quick either. it was about six seconds slower than the current Renault F1 car at the short goodwood circuit. the f1 car did 41 secs and the espace did like 48 secs.

8. Re: This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

You are a #$%#ing moron , read his English , it is obvious he did a mistake.

And 48-41 = 7 , so 7 seconds slower , learn how to calculate.

Fucking crap.

9. Re: This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

i think this is the role model for all those shitty ass hatchbacktuners yeah you know who you are!!!

10. Re: This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

Help

11. Re: This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

Where is this car now? I'm assuming in a museum somewhere; but where?

Cheers.

12. Re: This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

Yeah, people with small budget cars can go and put F1 engines in their cars. Good one.

13. Re: This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

thanks for backing me up, I did make a mistake.

I saw it on TV

14. Re: This car has runned again for the first time in 3 years!!!

HOLY SHIZA TO THE HIGH HELL why are you arguing voer a fukin minivan I c'mon yeah it IS A TIGHT ASS CAR and it is faster than any body's car who posted on this page so stop arguing... Ther is only one and I have seen it I have a video of it if anyone wants to see then e-mail me [email protected]