this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now that.

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by LiquidChild, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

Tiff Needle did 2.97 secs to 60, the fastest time done in that car is 2.8.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ukeuropeansrule</i>
    <b>Iv had enough with this viper 800tt shit, U PEOPLE NO NOTHING ABOUT CARS - AMERICAN CARS ARE SHIT AND HAVE SMALL TOP SPEEDS PERIOD

No this car aint got the fastest 0-6 time @ only 2.7 secs

THE FASTEST 0-60 OFFICIAL RECORD HOLDER IS TIFF NIDELL FROM UK. HE MANAGED A 0-60 TIME OF 2.5 SECS ON NORMALL TYERS IN A *TIGER SPORT* --WHICH BY THE WAY IS A UK MADE CAR WITH TWIN 1300CC MOTORBIKE ENGINES!!!!

LOOK ITS GOT A SMALL CC ENGINES AND STILL IS FASTER THAN THE AMERICAN PILE OF SHIT WHICH USED SLICKS TO GET THAT TIME, HAHA I LAUGH IN UR FACES. U AMAERICANS MAKE REAL SHIT CARS,TRUE. AMERICANS CARS ARE A JOKE HERE IN EUROPE, THEY DONT EVEN GO ROUND CORNERS WITHOUT OVERSTEARING LOL.

--- ok and for the vipers small laughble 830hp engine

ERM THE KOENIG FERRARI F50 HAS 880HP Lump AND ITS HAS THE QUALITY

viper's top speed: only 235 mph mclarens f1 is faster than this granpa's car!!

AND THE MERC CLK GTR FROM DUBAI WHICH IS (FURTHER BEEN TUNED BY AMG FOR HIM, SO THIS FIGERS ON THIS SITE ABOUT THE CLK GTR DONT APPLY TO HIS) SO THE DUBAI CLK GTR IS UNOFFICIALLY THE FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD

----- look UP all my stuff up if u think im wrong-----
    so the viper 8000tt is not the fastest 0-6 car or neither is the fastest. look even a supped up supra can beat this.

SO SORT UR SHIT CARS OUT MAKE SOMETHING THAT CHALLENGES EUROPEANS CARS AND PLEASE SORT THE CORNORING OUT ON THOSES AMERICAN CARS, SOMEONES GONNA GET KILLED BY THOSES DEATH TRAPS. I REMEMBER HERE IN UK THE FORD EXPLRER WAS A DEATH TRAP.

P.S SHAME U CANT MAKE THE FASTEST CARS BUT AT LEAST SORT THE QUALITY AND LOOKS OUT OF AMERICAN VEHCLES. TAKE THE FERRARI 4 EXAMPLE CAN BEAT THE QUALITY, ALL THE CARS TESTED IN F1 WIND TUNNEL @ MARENELLO

THANX ALL EUROPEANS CARS HAV IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN-T FROM DEWSBURY UK</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Venom 800TT did 0-60 in 2.7 on radial tires, 2.4 on D.O.T. approved street slicks. I don't see Ferrari's with better stats than this, do you think Ferrari's suck? You don't know a thing about how this car can handle. It holds the record for fastest slalom time at around 76mph I believe. It does the 1/4 mile in under 10 seconds on the street slicks, a little over that on radial tires. It's a wonderful car. Good for McLarens and Buggati's but it takes more than top speed to be considered a great car. Also, if you're going to brag about how fast your McLaren goes then us Americans also have something to brag about. Look at the top speed record holders on this site. At the top you will see an '88 Sledgehammer Corvette. It has a 880bhp V8 and is faster than you're pressious McLaren. O well, you lose.<!-- Signature -->

3. Iv had enough with this viper 800tt shit, U PEOPLE NO NOTHING ABOUT CARS - AMERICAN CARS ARE SHIT AND HAVE SMALL TOP SPEEDS PERIOD

THE FASTEST 0-60 OFFICIAL RECORD HOLDER IS TIFF NIDELL FROM UK. HE MANAGED A 0-60 TIME OF 2.5 SECS ON NORMALL TYERS IN A *TIGER SPORT* --WHICH BY THE WAY IS A UK MADE CAR WITH TWIN 1300CC MOTORBIKE ENGINES!!!!

LOOK ITS GOT A SMALL CC ENGINES AND STILL IS FASTER THAN THE AMERICAN PILE OF SHIT WHICH USED SLICKS TO GET THAT TIME, HAHA I LAUGH IN UR FACES. U AMAERICANS MAKE REAL SHIT CARS,TRUE. AMERICANS CARS ARE A JOKE HERE IN EUROPE, THEY DONT EVEN GO ROUND CORNERS WITHOUT OVERSTEARING LOL.

AND THE MERC CLK GTR FROM DUBAI WHICH IS (FURTHER BEEN TUNED BY AMG FOR HIM, SO THIS FIGERS ON THIS SITE ABOUT THE CLK GTR DONT APPLY TO HIS) SO THE DUBAI CLK GTR IS UNOFFICIALLY THE FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD

so the viper 8000tt is not the fastest 0-6 car or neither is the fastest. look even a supped up supra can beat this.

SO SORT UR SHIT CARS OUT MAKE SOMETHING THAT CHALLENGES EUROPEANS CARS AND PLEASE SORT THE CORNORING OUT ON THOSES AMERICAN CARS, SOMEONES GONNA GET KILLED BY THOSES DEATH TRAPS. I REMEMBER HERE IN UK THE FORD EXPLRER WAS A DEATH TRAP.

P.S SHAME U CANT MAKE THE FASTEST CARS BUT AT LEAST SORT THE QUALITY AND LOOKS OUT OF AMERICAN VEHCLES. TAKE THE FERRARI 4 EXAMPLE CAN BEAT THE QUALITY, ALL THE CARS TESTED IN F1 WIND TUNNEL @ MARENELLO

IN-T FROM DEWSBURY UK<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ukeuropeansrule</i>
    <b>Iv had enough with this viper 800tt shit, U PEOPLE NO NOTHING ABOUT CARS - AMERICAN CARS ARE SHIT AND HAVE SMALL TOP SPEEDS PERIOD

IN-T FROM DEWSBURY UK</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This car doesnt suck it will kill anything you drive or ever will drive and of course the quality of ferrari is great but look at the price you #$%#ing idiot.....if you dont like this car why come to this forum you stupid piece of shit<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

ok, i know that its probly not that fastest ever but i do know that this Viper did 0-60 in 2.4 sec. and this site is wrong<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

Dude...you are an IDIOT! You'd better not be another one of those fools that come on to this forum to post a bunch of bullshit and just put down other cars. And "TYERS". Dude, learn how to spell the #$%#ing word before you try making fun of something! You are making yourself look stupid! And as for the "small 830hp engine"...Let's get one thing straight...YOU DON'T OWN ANYTHING BETTER AND NEVER WILL! Now go back to driving your economy honda car and SHUT YOUR MOUTH! The Lingenfelter TT Vette did 1.97. Do your damn research before you come in here and make an idiot out of yourself.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

Whats all this CRAP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

8. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

This thread is pointless. It's garbage. And it's the same as the other stupid ass post. Don't even ask me why he bothered posting this trash in here in the first place.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

Yes as a matter of fact, it has the fastest 0-60 time. If you don't believe me, look on motor trends website. They tested it and got 0-60 in 2.43s. So quit hatin. With only 833hp it can whoop the shit out of a McLaren, not in top speed though, but i bet anything the Viper is capable of hitting 254.

10. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

IN-T FROM DEWSBURY UK</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->U don't really want me to kick your ass, do you?
    <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

u dont know shit about car u dumd ass. euro. cars #$%#ing suck big hairy balls and no that pile of un-aerodynamic shit is not going to go 0 to 60 in 2.5 seconds. oh ah u are just jealous *****. ur just mad becaues u country cant make cars like us so dont take it out on the viper u *****

viper are the best u dumd ass!!!!

ur car #$%#ing sucks!!!!!

12. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

Iv had enough with this viper 800tt shit, U PEOPLE NO NOTHING ABOUT CARS - AMERICAN CARS ARE SHIT AND HAVE SMALL TOP SPEEDS PERIOD

IN-T FROM DEWSBURY UK

Excuse my english dudes but I am from Cyprus a greek island in a galaxy far far away somewhere near israel. The fastest cars I ever owned and happened to drive is a maserati 222 rs in real life and a dodge Viper with racing modifications on the playstation console.
    Well My dream is to drive captain Solo's starship "milenium falcon" accellerating at speeds near 2,9c.
    But even if my dream doesnt come true I believe that I am very happy
    with what I have. So I really enjoy my maserati experience as I enjoy my viper playstation experience and my imaginative milenium falcon experience. And ofcourse the ultimate experience is when I invite 2 rumanian hookers every weekend at my appartment for tea and cookies. So you see, I am a happy man!

Now lets analyze the malfunctions of this dude's really bad character in order to understand his vast permanent brain damage.
    Well honda civic economy class is a main reason for causing such a defect. In other words lack of experience with fast acceleration cars. But to be honest with you I believe that the main reason for his extraordinary brain defects is the lack of a 740 cheetahpower cumshot accelleration experience with a twin rumanian turbo module device.

So to sum up this short essay I would like to ask the patient a last
    question that will vividly enlight the darkness of his sitiuation:

ukeuropeansrule, have you been drinking diesel oil again?

again thank you and excuse my bad english

thank you

13. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

Umm why did you make another account just to say the same exact things over again? Oye...

Again, you are wrong. Read the other posts and find out why you are wrong on EVERY single one of your points. I'm not typing it again. Even you even want to call them points. I call it nonsense.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

"My definition of streetable : Not street legal, but street driven ;)"

I like the way your mind works. ;)

15. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

"Iv had enough with this viper 800tt shit, U PEOPLE NO NOTHING ABOUT CARS - AMERICAN CARS ARE SHIT AND HAVE SMALL TOP SPEEDS PERIOD"

My reply: Sledgehammer Corvette 254mph

"LOOK ITS GOT A SMALL CC ENGINES AND STILL IS FASTER THAN THE AMERICAN PILE OF SHIT WHICH USED SLICKS TO GET THAT TIME, HAHA I LAUGH IN UR FACES. U AMAERICANS MAKE REAL SHIT CARS,TRUE. AMERICANS CARS ARE A JOKE HERE IN EUROPE, THEY DONT EVEN GO ROUND CORNERS WITHOUT OVERSTEARING LOL."

My reply: With slicks the Viper did a 2.4 sec 0-60, 9.9 sec 1/4 mile.
    Overstearing? Do you think it pulled a slalom speed of over 75mph by overstearing? That's faster than Ferrari's.

"viper's top speed: only 235 mph mclarens f1 is faster than this granpa's car!!"

It's also faster than some McLarens. There are only a few cars that are faster.

"ok and for the vipers small laughble 830hp engine"

It's by no means "small".

"ERM THE KOENIG FERRARI F50 HAS 880HP Lump AND ITS HAS THE QUALITY"

What makes you think this is poor quality?

I've posted this a few times but I will once more:

EVO is a UK-based magazine. Here's some of the write-up:

"OVERPOWERED AND OVER HERE: The Corvette C5 and Chrysler Viper aren't as dumb as you'd think. They're reliable, easy to run and offer plenty of good ol' fashioned fun. Here's how to buy one.

Both Viper and 'Vette can lay waste to virtually any other car on the road. And, come the corners, they'll grip hard and maintain a balance that you wouldn't think possible for such vast hunks of Americana...
    Easy to maintain and bought by wealthy enthusiasts, the Viper is a pretty safe bet for reliability and prices are unlikely to drop below £25,000 in the future. You'll struggle to find a more reliable, rugged or charismatic supercar at a better price.
    The Corvette is even more sensible. Brand new ones start at £34,000 and a 2-year-old example can be had for under £25,000. Look carefully and you might find an early car for as little as £18,000. That's 175 mph, 0-60 in just over four seconds and an engine that doesn't require a major service until 100,000 miles, all for the price of a well-specced Golf GTI. So put your preconceptions to one side and read on.

[Caption: Viper's V-10 (top left) co-developed with Lamborghini. Lazy, understressed nature makes it virtually bombproof.]

The GTS addressed many of the criticisms of the RT/10. It was more usable, easier to drive quickly and more rewarding. Back in evo 22 the Viper GTS slugged it out with Porsche 996 Turbo, Ferrari 360 Modena, Lamborghini Diablo, and Pagani Zonda. The fact that it cruised down to Italy to meet this formidable group showed how useable the viper is. And at the end of the week, no-one doubted its speed, or its immense character.

[Paul Lacy, President, Viper Club of America (UK Region): 'I saw Clarkson driving a Viper on TV and his words, 'America is building great cars again', rang in my ears...For the next three years I was treated to supercar looks and performance. And, at only £160 for a full service from your local Chrysler dearler, what value.']

Both Corvette and Viper are scarce in the UK but both offer incredible drama and performance for very little money. The relatively few options mean they are easy to identify and a surprisingly sensible choice. Who cares about mpg when your servicing costs would make a Mondeo driver envious?
    CHECKPOINTS
    Engine: The Corvette's small block V8 dates back to the '50s and is generally bulletproof. It needs a simple oil and filter change every 10,000 miles and a new air filter every other service. That's it until the plugs get changed at the 'major' 100,000 mile service. As long as this has been adhered to you're unlikely to find a rough example.
    The Viper is equally robust. Service intervals are more regular - every 6 months or 7,500 miles - but a simple oil and filter change and fluid check is all that's required until 30,000 miles when the air filter, brake and clutch fluid also need replacing. With only 47 bhp/liter and long gearing, the big V10 is rarely strained.
    Transmission: The Corvette's 6-speed manual isn't sweet-shifting but it is very strong and should easily handle 100,000 miles. The beauty of these cars is reliability so don't take a risk on one that doesn't feel right.
    If the 'Vette gearbox is a bit agricultural, the Viper's feel positively archaic. Luckily its internals are basically the same and it's equally reliable."<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

Uh just to let you know, the top speed on that McLaren is not 240. It is 217. If you want proof I can provide a link where you can read it yourself.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

Again this shit tiger has two engines and holds no records.

Try the under 2.8 0-60's of the:

Lingenfelter
    Hennessey
    10L Boss Mustang
    ...and more<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: this car hasn't got the fastest 0-60 , dont u peaople now t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>VERY TRUE HENESSEYMS!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree.<!-- Signature -->