This Car is fast!

Discussion in '1999 Blitz Skyline GT-R R348' started by MJN, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: This Car is fast!

Night Rider you lucky devil. Ah, to be rich...

2. The paint job is very nice and its speed is one of the best! How many of these were made?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This Car is fast!

I think that`t best Skyline I`ve ever seen. It`s so damn brutal!

4. Re: This Car is fast!

One of my fav. cars<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: This Car is fast!

If i were to get a Japaneze sports car, this would be the one. Pumping that much power out of an inline 6, wow!!! Its also such a bull in its design, very deceiving, it'll blow away basically anything it runs into on the street. Heck zero to sixty it'll take a new Mclarren!

6. Re: This Car is fast!

I like how it looks like just an average car with a little flare, yet it compares with ferrari's and lamborghini's top cars.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This Car is fast!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Walperstyle</i>
    <b>
    I like how it looks like just an average car with a little flare, yet it compares with ferrari's and lamborghini's top cars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I like that too.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: This Car is fast!

Yeah,
    only downside is the price though.

9. Re: This Car is fast!

Damn this cars quick. I WANT ONE

10. Re: This Car is fast!

yeh 800bhp.....and thats not as far as they can go they can tune it to 1000bhp beleive it or not, so be obn the look out for someone flying off from the lights and 4 seconds later taking off.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: This Car is fast!

"Thank you, BLITZ!"

Thing is though, this thing is heavy...over 3k lbs

12. Re: This Car is fast!

I saw it at the Tokyo Auto Show... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! SUUUU-WEEEEEET!!!!!!!!! GREATEST THING ON 4 WHEELS FROM JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad they're not available in N.America...;(

I cry

13. Re: This Car is fast!

probably the fattest car in the world!!! although veilside canes it!!!

14. Re: This Car is fast!

I think you are mistaken, haven't you ever heard of MotoRex, they are the exclusive importers of Skylines. In about 2 weeks I should be recieving my R-34, i can't wait, but they are expensive, i spent $95,000 on the stock one i bought

15. Re: This Car is fast!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Night Rider</i>
    <b>I think you are mistaken, haven't you ever heard of MotoRex, they are the exclusive importers of Skylines. In about 2 weeks I should be recieving my R-34, i can't wait, but they are expensive, i spent $95,000 on the stock one i bought</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

My ass you did....
    Be sure to post some pics of it when it arrives then.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: This Car is fast!

If a had lotsa dough...I would have nothing except for cars, doesnt something like this just make you drool ??

17. Re: This Car is fast!

THERE'S NO MATCH FOR THIS CAR IN ANY CLASS
    IT'S TUNEABILITY IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE BY ANY OTHER CAR

18. Re: This Car is fast!

lol Finger Eleven youre a dumbass. Nice try though.

19. Re: This Car is fast!

Erm...greatest car ever made...and most intelligent<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: This Car is fast!

yep this car is fast

21. Re: This Car is fast!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NegativeZero</i>
    <b>lol Finger Eleven youre a dumbass. Nice try though.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WTF are you talking about?<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: This Car is fast!

This car IS fast...... yet not fast enough. The Dodge Viper Hennessey 800R still smokes it by 0.6 seconds in 0-60 the viper ran 2.4 0-60 time in the rain
    <!-- Signature -->

23. Re: This Car is fast!

but this car still looks better

24. Re: This Car is fast!

can u believe someone likes the nsx better than this car?
    no good, cow piss excuse 4 a human being...

25. Re: This Car is fast!

The car is fast, yes, but it looks like any old car, just done up a bit.