This car is just gorgeous.

Discussion in '1966 Dino 206 S' started by Boogieman, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

Holy ugly wheels Batman!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

Yeah, its pretty nice. I can only imagine how expensive that curvaceous body work was to bulid back then. But the wheels look kind of ugly.

3. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

Um, I know this is a ferrari and all, but is is the worst looking one I have ever seen! What's with the wheels, yellow!?!

4. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

the shape of the car is good, but ferrari could have gone into finer detail with some areas

5. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

this is the ugliest car i have ever seen are you kidding me geez who cares what kind of car it is you guys should stop acting like you really care about cars you #%$s...........its really really ugly<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

I like it. It does resemble a Shelby Daytona Coupe, though...

7. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

This car is very beautiful....<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

This car is indeed gorgeous, and it IS in a musem as well. La Galleria de Ferrari, in Maranello Italy, right accross from the ferrari factory and the fiorano race track. I was there, and they had a few different prototype examples that later became the "dino" model ferrari. This museum was any ferrari lovers dream!!! it had the history of F1 and cars from the 50's all the way to the F50!

<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

this looks strangely like a early dino

and look how much it weighs!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

It's a little too curvy, and it could use a different set of wheels (yellow????) But, otherwise it's a very nice car

11. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

doesn't look that grea, i don't why evryone likes the looks

12. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

It's in my top five.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

This car, in fact, is an early Dino. You'll find that there was a concept car called the 'Dino 206 SP' made about a year before the 206. There has been a trend to refer to Dino's as Ferrari's- ask an ownder of an early 246, and he'll tell you it's a 'Ferrari 246', even though it wasn't badged as such until later in the production life. An interesting exception is the Dino 308GT4. I guess people don't think it's pretty enough to be called a Ferrari

14. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

It will look better in a scrap yard. this thing is but ugly. shame on ferrari for producing it.

15. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

YES YES YES YES AWESOME!

16. Re: This car is just gorgeous.

This car is amazingly beautiful, but it would be even more so if those yellow wheels didn't make it look like something driven by Ronald McDonald.