THIS CAR IS JUST TO SWEEEEEET!

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept' started by Turboking, Aug 9, 2002.

1. GOD, DRIVING THIS CAR IS ALMOST BETTER THAN SEX!

2. Re: THIS CAR IS JUST TO SWEEEEEET!

I think this car is a magor improvement to the 1998 gts-r. In the 1/4 mile it is 1 second faster clocking out at 11 seconds. Also it has a top speed of 200 m/h, this thing is sweet! <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: THIS CAR IS JUST TO SWEEEEEET!

I really like the way they changed this amazing piece of car into an
    even better one! It has incredible speed and as a bonus, a great
    look to go along with it. So it just goes to show that this is a really sweet car!!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: THIS CAR IS JUST TO SWEEEEEET!

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, when I saw this car on the net, My jaw droped to the floor!

I WANT one! niiiiiiiice! I mean, 5cm Ground clearance! hehee Damn thats low!

It's a pity that they're not putting it into production. (like thats gonna stop me!) Some how, I'm gonna buy that beast (Not the actual concept) even if Dodge have to hand make one from scratch by hand.

Then I will get them to soup it up to about 800bhp. hehehe

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice car!

5. Re: THIS CAR IS JUST TO SWEEEEEET!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BlueGhost</i>
    <b>I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, when I saw this car on the net, My jaw droped to the floor!

I WANT one! niiiiiiiice! I mean, 5cm Ground clearance! hehee Damn thats low!

It's a pity that they're not putting it into production. (like thats gonna stop me!) Some how, I'm gonna buy that beast (Not the actual concept) even if Dodge have to hand make one from scratch by hand.

Then I will get them to soup it up to about 800bhp. hehehe

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice car!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I saw this car that the 2002 auto show in MN , and unless your a millionare, you will never get this car. This car is hand built and cost close to million dollars , and its not for sale.

6. Re: THIS CAR IS JUST TO SWEEEEEET!

I also saw this car at the 2000 NY auto show. However, it is going on sale, but not to every. See it isn't going to be street legal; track racing only. Plus, they are only going to sell a limited amount.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: THIS CAR IS JUST TO SWEEEEEET!

I wouldnt even have to drive one, i would just want to see it in person.... AWWWWWWWW<!-- Signature -->