this car is the best ferrari ever!!!

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina' started by Jomama, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this car freakin rules. i love all sports cars including diablos, vipers, and porsches, but this is the best looking and most beautiful car of them all.

2. Re: this car is the best ferrari ever!!!

Close but its not the best Ferrari ever. The best Ferrari ever is the F60 and the most beautiful Ferrari is the F355.

3. Re: this car is the best ferrari ever!!!

i disagree, the F60 isnt the best ferrari ever, no one has ever even tested the damn thing, so how can you tell if its the best???? i say its the 288 GTO, the best ever ferrari, and the most beautiful is, as you saud the F355....<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this car is the best ferrari ever!!!

i say the best will most likely be the F60 which has an incredible top speed estimates and handling! but i say the best looking is the 360 modena! damn that car is fine and the second best is this car! holy shit i saw a maranello the other day and DAMN! the sound was incredible it looks 10 times better then in the pictures so if i think this car looks awesome i wonder how sweet it will be when i see this car in real life!

5. Re: this car is the best ferrari ever!!!

this car looks classy and elegant, but i dont think its the best ferrari ever. its gotta be the f40 as of now, but the fx when i comes out.

6. Re: this car is the best ferrari ever!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Jomama</i>
    <b>this car freakin rules. i love all sports cars including diablos, vipers, and porsches, but this is the best looking and most beautiful car of them all.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree, this car is sweet. I saw one of the production versions driving around one day. My jaw dropped to the floor of the car when I realized what was across the intersection. As for what the best Ferrari is, that's a tough one. I'd probably say the 250 GTO just because it's the most expensive and legendary. But for a car to drive around in, I'd take this one. Have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: this car is the best ferrari ever!!!

The 550 Barchetta Pininfarina
    Best Ferrari: NO WAY, F50 and Enzo IMO
    Best looking Ferrari: perhaps.