This car or the Ferrari F50?

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac Cien Concept' started by F50_Rulez, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Do you guys rather own this car or the Ferrari F50?

2. Re: This car or the Ferrari F50?

I would imagine it would be a better comparison if it were Enzo vs. Cien

3. Re:

Cien is cooler and would be undoubtedly faster. however, it is only a concept car and not really something that can be compared with anything else

4. Re: This car or the Ferrari F50?

i dont care if this went against the f50 or the enzo. i would pick this one

5. Re: This car or the Ferrari F50?

yep
    id take this

6. Re: This car or the Ferrari F50?

Hahahahah, what a stuped question, ofcoures i will thace the Cien, Ferarri suxxxXXXXXX !!! Maybe only Enzo is capable of doing something better than an alful sound! Forgot about Ferarri, they are dyeing , Enzo is their last hope, Audi , Lamborghini , Honda( Accura ) are the new future. In the next 50 years Ferarri is going to be only in the museums =:0)

7. Re: This car or the Ferrari F50?

i dont know why you are so fond of this car as yes it is good but not that it probably isnt as good as this car at all but the only way wed find this out is if we had more stats on this car

8. Re: This car or the Ferrari F50?

You nob eater. Ferrari is going better than ever before. They are the best performance car maker in the World. Ever been in one???? Obviously not coz if you have you wouldn't be saying this shit.

The Lamborghini Murc gets pumped by the Enzo. Merc and BMW are way ahead of Audi so Shutup. Come talk to me when you learn something about cars.

Ferrari will never be put into a museum. They have dominated the Formula 1 for the last 7-8 years. The Enzo is one of the fastest cars in the World. Nuff said.

9. Re: This car or the Ferrari F50?

Hahahahah, what a stuped question, ofcoures i will thace the Cien, Ferarri suxxxXXXXXX !!! Maybe only Enzo is capable of doing something better than an alful sound! Forgot about Ferarri, they are dyeing , Enzo is their last hope, Audi , Lamborghini , Honda( Accura ) are the new future. In the next 50 years Ferarri is going to be only in the museums =:0)

i thought you had to be 14 or 15 to be on this site.....

get a life moron

10. Re: This car or the Ferrari F50?

as everyone has already said, ur simply an idiot.

Ferrari's already in museums, and so is everyother brand of car. it's called the company museum, but u can't say that Ferrari could ever be out of business, they're simple name is marketable, plus they don't have to advertise like any other manufacturer, becuz they have a name, what ur saying is that Timex will take over Rolex sales. It simply won't happen, besides Honda is restricted to its origins, it can't produce anything with a bigger engine than v6, to them thas getting huge, for a v6 engine to be powerful enough they need to do so mcuh work, that it becomes unreliable, Ferrari's always offered good reliability, nice performance, and they're base models always have had nice interiors (355, 360, 550, 575, 456, 612)

11. This any day, it's not even close and I think Ferrari makes great cars.

13. F50 is obsolete next to the Cien.

14. I love both but I would go with the F50