This Car Sounds Sweet

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Bluey, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>Hell yeah, I prefer American, I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll take a Lambo or Ferarri if someone offered it to me, but I most definetily prefer American.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    agree...Americans make the best...but the ferarri F50 and the lambo Murcielago r also good cars i would hesetate takin' an offer.
    But the American cars are the best!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

american cars rule<!-- Signature -->

3. This car sounds really sweet in person. I've managed to hear one roll up in a parking lot n woooo that was sweet sounding. almost nutt my pants

4. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

Dude - there is only one of these cars. You saw another Camaro, but not THIS one. This one does not do any driving around town.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

foo i ain't blind i can read i saw the wing n on the bumper it said 800TT so suck my dick *****

6. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

Why the hell are you getting so defensive about a damn car? Shut your ass up and stop the insults because I sure didn't insult you.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

No viper sounds sweet, The viper sounds way too harsh to sound sweet.

8. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

I like my cars to sound strong not wimpey and weak like some euro sports cars!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

If sounding strong means sounding like a tractor than you are correct. Wimpy euro? The Ferrari F50 makes this thing sound like Ricki Martin getting his nuts stepped on!

10. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

Tuned muscle car sound or high tweakey trebal sound. I'd take the Venom over that wast of a HALF MILLION dollars.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

The Viper sounds like a muscle car(truck if you perfer) but the Ferrari sounds like a lawn mower. No offence, I love Ferraries but it's the truth.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

Have any of you actually heard a Viper before? I have. I don't own one, I haven't driven one, but I did get a ride in one. Inside the engine note is pretty sweet. Really loud and powerful sounding. I don't know about the trucks you drive, but that sounds like no truck to me. And even outside, the exhaust howls and sounds great. Can be a bit deeper though.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

I saw/heard a Ferrari from the late 80's to early 90's and it sounded just as loud as some tuned muscle car (it almost did a wheely, but didn't :() I saw/heard.

14. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

ricky martin has nuts?

15. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hennesseyms</i>
    <b>I like my cars to sound strong not wimpey and weak like some euro sports cars!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ummm wtf did you jsut say, have you ever heard a ferrari 550 maranello or at least the modena! the sounds makes you piss your pants!

16. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hennesseyms</i>
    <b>I like my cars to sound strong not wimpey and weak like some euro sports cars!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

have you ever heard a Cerbera Speed 12??? Or ANY TVR for that matter?

They are the BEST sounding cars in the world.

p.s. Yes, i HAVE heard a Cerbera Speed 12 before, and i have hears other TVR's before. (you see quite a few TVR's in England, well, i do!) <!-- Signature -->

17. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>tvr's are not the best, so keep quiet!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Very true.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>american cars rule!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree!<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

holy shit<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

TVR's are nice, but calling them the best is strictly opinion. Just like I say, this is the best car in the world. Sure, you can base your opinions on facts, but it is still opinion. SWEET ASS CAR!

21. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

yes but we are american so we perefer what is american,no?

22. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

Hell yeah, I prefer American, I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll take a Lambo or Ferarri if someone offered it to me, but I most definetily prefer American.

23. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler</i>
    <b>american cars rule</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Does this guy ever get anything wrong?

24. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

Aint' we 'spose to be talkin' about the car soundin' sweet...?<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: This Car Sounds Sweet

The fact that this car sounds sweet is kinda obvious, I mean this thing is tight, how can it not sound sweet?