THIS CAR SUCKS!!!!

Discussion in '2001 Stillen SMK' started by zeemastaflex786, Aug 9, 2002.

1. what do u guys think about it???

i think it nothin but nice! 510 on auto!!

2. Re: what do u guys think about it???

I think it's to radical for an auto trans.
    Very hot
    Very sporty

3. Re: what do u guys think about it???

It has soo nice design!! Sporrty look!But the engine could be bigger.. and why is it a automatic ransmision??
    Any1 kno the top speed of this beauty?

4. Re: what do u guys think about it???

It,s a cool sporty car

5. Re: what do u guys think about it???

it its nice complete with molto torque and horsepower, but i prefer Brabus,AMG, or Rennech perfomers thn Stillen

6. Re: what do u guys think about it???

......Gosh !

That must push very hard !!

7. Re: what do u guys think about it???

nice car, sport with luxury <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: what do u guys think about it???

ABSOLUTE BEAUTY. EXCEPT I LIKE CARLSSON FOR TUNING.

9. Re: what do u guys think about it???

i think this car is a piece of crap and looks exactly the same as every other merc out there now, at least BMW is changing styles between cars, but merc is just becomin all 1...

10. Re: what do u guys think about it???

get the hell out of forum you stupid #%$got#$%#!!
    This is one of the best cars ever!!

11. Re: what do u guys think about it???

It tight, guy and **** you Beemer boy, quit talkin shyte bout Cedes, dey dun change nothin bout dem, the face alwayz look da same, so i dunno where u gettin at, lay off Cedes man<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: what do u guys think about it???

It's beautiful. He turned the CLK into a radical sports coupe. <!-- Signature -->

13. Re: what do u guys think about it???

Stupid BMW lover, just because BMW is changing doesn't make them nice, the back of the new flagship sedan, the rear of the car is extraterrestrial, so shut your stupid mouth you @#%%$% idiot!!!!

14. Re: what do u guys think about it???

HOLY SCHNIT!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: what do u guys think about it???

it's #$%#en amazing. It's good to see a benz with the young driver finally in mind

16. Re: what do u guys think about it???

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BMW4LIFE</i>
    <b>i think this car is a piece of crap and looks exactly the same as every other merc out there now, at least BMW is changing styles between cars, but merc is just becomin all 1...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

have you seen what the new bimmers are all gonna look like? they're all gonna look like the new 7 series. in other words, VERY VERY UGLY.

17. Re: what do u guys think about it???

great car, cant really complain i mean shit who wouldn't take this car in a second but i think id rather take my clk (if i ever get one!) to renntech, carlsson, lorinser etc...

18. Re: what do u guys think about it???

hey beemer if u dun like wut u see shut ur F uckin hole

19. Re: what do u guys think about it???

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from X Loco X</i>
    <b>It has soo nice design!! Sporrty look!But the engine could be bigger.. and why is it a automatic ransmision??
    Any1 kno the top speed of this beauty?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I may be wrong, but i was readin somewhere that merc. don't have a real good manual to handle loads of torque produced by the top-end/tuned versions, so unless ur changin the engine a lot, ur better of with an auto, atleast for mercs

20. For a 510 hp this only does 5.2sec, 0-60mph

Hey, Don't get me wrong here, i love this car, but for a 510hp and 380 kw 5.2 secs is pretty ordinary...<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: For a 510 hp this only does 5.2sec, 0-60mph

hey moron, look at the rear end ratio, 307, you put 355's on there and she'll go 4.somethin 0-60, and run 12's because mercedes is all top end, thats not a slow luxury car

22. Re: For a 510 hp this only does 5.2sec, 0-60mph

hahaha yea yea man.... im talking about the car and what it has in it this time.... not your 307 to 355 ratio, anyone can do that? all im saying is, there tuning obviously is not good enough because for 510hp it should go faster, that all.... u can either agree with it being slow for that amount of power or not?

Have u heard of Kleemann Mercedes? they offer a 430hp package on the CLK 430 and that goes 4.7 or 4.8? so it is obviously getting the tuning right....

like to hear what you think?<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: For a 510 hp this only does 5.2sec, 0-60mph

Its 0-60 time isn't that great but its 60-100 time is probably real low.

24. he shood steek to 300zx

thes idiot shood stay away frum nice cars. he is gay and he beets his children.

seriusly tho it is so ogly and he only knows 300zx. talk about don jonson and tubbs. crocckett. miami vise

25. Re: he shood steek to 300zx

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from choclops</i>
    <b>thes idiot shood stay away frum nice cars. he is gay and he beets his children.

seriusly tho it is so ogly and he only knows 300zx. talk about don jonson and tubbs. crocckett. miami vise</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What the Hell? You are a born asshole!!! I'm so pissed off right now!! How dare you insult Steve Millen! I can't believe this. Has anyone else herd from this Choclops character?<!-- Signature -->