This has to be THE most beautiful car in the world

Discussion in '2002 Maserati Spyder GT' started by payton101ca, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I dont think there is a car more beautiful than a Maserati 3200GT or the 4200 Spyder. I challenge all y'all out there to try to name a car better.

2. Re: This has to be THE most beautiful car in the world

there are alot of nice cars out therethis is one of them so dont even start that pi$$ing mach about which is nicer you know that you wouldn't mind haveing one<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This has to be THE most beautiful car in the world

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Redline</i>
    <b>there are TONS of cars that look better than the spyder. Ferrari 360 Spyder, F50, Aston Martin Vanquish, Lamborghini Murcielago, Bugatti 16/4 Veyron.... the list goes on. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uh sorry guy you names a whole slew of cars that couse about 4 times as much. you wanna stick with Porsche 911, BMW Z8, Mercedes benz SL, what else is there.... OH TVRs, doy, id take a tuscan any day of the week over this car. lotuses, ect ect, theres a lot better cars out there. maserati, either you love em or you dont understand them. i dont really understand what other people are thinking.

4. Re: This has to be THE most beautiful car in the world

not a bad car, but sure of hell doesnot compare in the least to tons of cars out there, some previously listed. yea this aint bad, and im gonna try to see one at algar ferrari in phily in 2 days, but it isnt close to the most beautiful car ever. pull ya head outa ya ass.

5. i love this car dont get me wrong but there is aloot of better looking cars
    1.Pagani Zonda
    2.CLK GTR
    3.Ferrari 360 spider
    4.Mercedes CSL
    5.Aston Martin Vanquish
    6.Mercedes SLR
    7.Porsche carrera GT
    8.Lamborghini Murcielago
    9.Ferrai 575M
    10. Buick Lesabre
    last one was a joke

6. somewhat but there is more i agree