this hot rod is a not rod

Discussion in '2001 Chrysler PT Convertible Concept' started by NismoMasta, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I don't know what they were thinking when they chose the engine for the PT cruiser ok some may prefer a smaller economical engine as an *option* but 20/26 is not economical.

The logical way to make a bad car worse is to chop the roof off!

A clumsy 2.5 I4 would be excusable if it was forced induction as standard. At least they could have had a 2.5 V6 with more torque and perhaps some excitment at all.... and my god 101mm stroke poor performer indeed<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: this hot rod is a not rod

not rod indeed, indeed.......... very very low horses and torque, terribal, terribal, makes me shutter to look at those stats, like seeing a dead dog on the side of the road.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this hot rod is a not rod

Its not even hot!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this hot rod is a not rod

and yet, we see it on this website. I don't get it.

5. Re: this hot rod is a not rod

Hey, theres kias on this site, might as well have geos too.

6. Re: this hot rod is a not rod

Hey, theres kias on this site, might as well have geos too.

7. Re: this hot rod is a not rod

Yeah ive seen that. HAHAHA.

8. Re: this hot rod is a not rod

This is beyond farness.

9. Re: this hot rod is a not rod

Typical teenage dumbasses here.

Hot rods were based on sedans that looked like the PT does, but have very marginal performance. The PT isn't a hot rod, it's the BASIS for one.

And saying that, I autocross my PT quite successfully, and it doesn't even have any modifications (other than air pressur in the tires). The cars work VERY well, and unless you 've driven one on the street or the track, as I have over the last 20,00 miles, then you have no FRIGGIN' clue!

I'm sory. I'm going to want to start limiting people's ability to comment on cars here until they are old enough to actually KNOW anything! GRRRRR!!!!!

10. Re: this hot rod is a not rod

11. Re: this hot rod is a not rod

You mustnt have driven any good cars in your life to know that this car is crap.

12. Re:

Amen!!! This car sucks dick!!!

13. Re: this hot rod is a not rod

I AGREE AGAIN