This is a shitty looking car in real life

Discussion in '2002 Maserati Coupé GT' started by Bimmer and better, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I would have bought one if they didn't look so horrible in real life.

2. Re: This is a shitty looking car in real life

What an idiot!You do not have any taste!

3. Re: This is a shitty looking car in real life

Idiot dont got no class either... the Maserati is a give away at ~80K. This car has everything... style... performance... class... anything...

4. Re: This is a shitty looking car in real life

I'd call it different-looking. I prefer the look of the convertible myself, but that's a matter of taste. Either way, this is a great car; well done Maserati.

5. Re: This is a shitty looking car in real life

The performance is very good and it looks very nice from pictures i have seen. Looks like it has class. But i would not know if it looks good in real life, i haven't seen it. I would definately buy it though even if it did look a little worse in real life.

6. Re: This is a shitty looking car in real life

The local Ferrari / Maserati dealership has two of these in stock. Compared to the GT3200 this car is an absolute beauty, especially the rear and back lights are fare better. The only problem was that they were placed right next to a Jaguar XJ 220...

7. Re: This is a shitty looking car in real life

sorry for all the porsche and Jaguar fan but in a recent test of the german! Magazine "auto motor und sport" the maserati cambiocorsa is the winner. they even gat the 25hp tuning version of the 911 becouse they where afrait that the more powerfull maserati was to much for the normal 911. "the comparison has had the anticipated result and the injection of power results insufficient to win over the facts: the "coupe cambiocorsa" has been held best as it regards the fundamental characteristics: a more complete auto as a whole. now for the jaguar fans from england the last number of the english magazine "auto express" it publishes a test comparison among the new "spyder" and the "xkr. well, the verdict is favorable to the maserati, defined a great deal more "exciting to drive", in comparison to the competing xkr, particularly, for the temperament of the maserati engine and the strong character. the jaguar is a good car, however, not to the height of the "spyder." so maserati is a better car, more confortable, more easy to handle, more sportive, better performing and have four seets for two nice ladies in the back!! i am very sorry for porsche and jaguar but maserati rules( and looks much better!!But this is a personal opinion)

8. Re: This is a shitty looking car in real life

well you have really bad taste.

9. Re: This is a shitty looking car in real life

well you have really bad taste.

10. Re: This is a shitty looking car in real life

I what you to die, I own one, and you have absolutely NO taste in cars! This is a beautiful car and if you don't like it, keep it to yourself. I have seen one, driven one, and it does NOT look "horrible" in real life so, if you'd just keep it to yourself if you don't like a car, these forums are for discussing about the car, not for trying to get people on your bad side, so just shut up.

11. Re: This is a shitty looking car in real life

you can say the same about many other cars. I think the 350Z looks cool in pictures but up close its odd. sometimes cars look bad in pictures but look great for real, like the corvette.

12. Re: This is a shitty looking car in real life

this is not a bad looking car at all in person. imo it is a good looking car. at the prcie of 80000, i think that is a bargain because u are gettting an italian car with a beautiful sounding engine that shares some parts with ferrari