this is one of the uglyest cars ever

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by blackdevil_396, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: this is one of the uglyest cars ever

You are sick man!!! Sick of life and you can #$%# up youre favorite car couse I have a Veyron that a friend payd 400.000$ and the rest I got from the money I got playing football at Real Madrid.

P.S. **** you dirtbag

2. Re: this is one of the uglyest cars ever

Suck youre cats asz couse youre youre an #$%#ing cat #$%#er.

3. Re: this is one of the uglyest cars ever

If there is such thing like a measurement of the beautifulness of the cars, the veyron fits very high in that scale, because itŽs got almost every car fan in the world with mouth wide open, including me!
    The fact is that its style is very dynamic but has retro reminiscences. ItŽs a great car, no mention of its unbelievable technical characteristics.

By the way, to all that are saying this car is ugly, you donŽt have idea, or you donŽt have eyes.

ClassŽs over

4. Re: this is one of the uglyest cars ever

it's not bad, nothing special
    it looks like it's shaped like a shoe or something i don't know
    don't get me wrong it's not ugly but it's definately not beautiful
    you could never call this car sexy, it just isn't
    a Ferrari is sexy, a Lambo is chisled and muscular, British cars have they're own elegant style
    i can't categorize this car..lets just call it "different" for arguements sake

5. Re: this is one of the uglyest cars ever

I can't figure this out...
    you people honestly think this is ugly?

Ok, here's a question.

what is a Pretty car, in your opinion, as opposed to this beauty?

6. Re: this is one of the uglyest cars ever

Oh my god we have an idiot! That is the worst comparison ever! And i wasnt criticising this car! I was criticising people who do criticise it!!!!

7. You Stupid Jap!

Does it look like anyone gives a #$%# about your stupid Japanese cars and cartoons. Unless you're going to really talk about beautiful cars like this BUGATTI, which IS a beautiful car...I don't care what anyone says, then get the #$%# out and go back to sucking dick you stupid Jap!

P.S. I Am A Bad Ass

8. Re: this is one of the uglyest cars ever

I still don't see how people like you think it's ugly. please explain, this is metaphorically the hottest, most beautiful women in the world. how could one think otherwise? it's not ugly. you can say the ferrai 360 is ugly, you can say the aston martin vanquish is ugly, and you can say the Ferrari 330 P4 is ugly. sure, you can have that (decidedly wrong) opinion about those cars. but saying this is ugly is a SIN. THAT is a completely WRONG opinion, no matter how hard you argue. NOBODY can diss this cars looks, it is SUPREME in an age full of silly Mustangs and Integras. This is the PERFECT aesthetic design. EVER.

thank you.

9. Re: this is one of the uglyest cars ever

This car is ugly, but it would look pretty good with just one colour instead of 2.

10. Re: this is one of the uglyest cars ever

lol...and enzo is suppose to look better?

ugly is an opinion, not a fact