This is such a great car.

Discussion in '1986 Chevrolet Corvette Indy Concept' started by Lone Star, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This is the best Carvette of all time. When you think about, an '86 'Vette doing 210 mph? You gotta' love that. I like this Corvette better than any other 'Vette out there, I think it's the greatest 'Vette of all time.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This is such a great car.

for once i totally disagree with someone. this car is horrible, good thing it wont ever be mde<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This is such a great car.

I like the fact that you like it! But dude, this is the ugliest Corvette ever constructed! I find it amazing anyone would like it!

4. Re: This is such a great car.

THis is such a GAy car!!!
    I can't believe someone likes it ,lol hahahahahahahaaha
    Imports Rule,all domestics suck arse!!!!!!!!

5. Re: This is such a great car.

how did they get 338kph from less than 400hp? It's quite funny looking it think. I've got a toy car of it.

6. Re: This is such a great car.

u honestly wouldnt drive it if u had one? come on people, If you got a really nice car capable of 210 mph with well over 300 hp, who the hell wouldnt drive it?? what was that? youd rather drive your nice little 1988 camry instead? well, ok..

7. Re: This is such a great car.

You idiot its a concept

My concept

Corvette
    Top Speed = 1000 mph
    0-60 = 0.1

Now that is the best corvette of all time but its juat a concept

8. Re: This is such a great car.

Dude I guess your Name and Rank totally go with what you said

9. Re: This is such a great car.

your not much brighter then he is, it may be a concept but it was produced douche bag. Now, wheres your concept corvette?

10. Re: This is such a great car.

how did they get a top speed of 210 out of 380 HP?

11. Re: This is such a great car.

also wieght 3300 pounds? should hit like 170 tops. Probably because its like a arrow.

12. Re: This is such a great car.

Damn how does it go 210 with 380 hp and still weighing over 3000 lbs. But i guess it is racing enhanced so i guess it isnt that hard to believe.

13. Re: This is such a great car.

Such jealous people. Alot of you people that dont like this car are just angry cause it can go up to 210mph with just over 300HP

14. This is basicly a predescessor to the CERV III that had a 650hp twin turbo
    now THAT is a sweet car
    any mid engined vette is sweet

15. Too much ferrarish.

16. Too much ferrarish.