this is the car of the century..............

Discussion in '2001 B.Engineering Edonis' started by tha topp dogg, Aug 14, 2002.

1. it makes a ferrari look like a civic, a lambo look like a ford and a pagani a normal porsche. this is the most complete car in the world and has the most purferctsounding engine in the world. no one will ever better this car

2. Re: this is the car of the century..............

And would you like to tell me where u heard one?

3. Re: this is the car of the century..............

Download audio files...

4. Re: this is the car of the century..............

you've gotta be kidding me. Have u ever heard of the Mclaren f1? Ferrari F50? Porsche 911 GT2? Mclaren F1 LM? Mclaren F1 GTR?? Buggatti Veyron? Dodge Venom Viper 800TT? Ferrari F60? Lamborghini Diablo Coatl? Personally, I'd take every single one over the Edonis.

5. Re: this is the car of the century..............

the story of how this car woz built and designed woz on TV n at the end sum guy woz drivin it round a track n the roar of the engine woz pure legendry.

6. Re: this is the car of the century..............

For your Information, the Lamborghini Diablo is the car of the century (DuPont Registry Top 100 Cars of the 20th Century). This Edonis car really isn't THAT pretty. This does not make a Lambo look like a ford. How can you even mention those 2 in the same sentence. The best and the worst. The Diablo is the sexiest car ever. This car just looks funny.

7. Re: this is the car of the century..............

I really like the HP per liter though, other than that I'm with TaSwim.

8. Re: this is the car of the century..............

ya umm add the Sirius Lotec, ferrari enzo, porsche carrera gt, koenigsegg ccv8, lamborghini diablo vttt?

edonis isn't a bad car...but there's other cars up there too

i would squeeze edonis into the top 25 production cars for the past 50 years maybe