This is where the Countach came from

Discussion in '1974 Lamborghini Bravo Concept' started by bob777, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Re: This is where the Countach came from

and now i know i hate them both. damm its ugly

2. #3 irrational, Jun 11, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: This is where the Countach came from

The Countach started in 1971. It is definitely not based on this car. Possibly the other way around?

But I concur. Both ugly. Although, try find a picture of the original concept Countach. It is yellow, does not have the funny scoops at the back and has a 5 Liter engine, not 4 liter like the first LP400's.
    It is in my opinion a much more striking car than the subsequent versions. They had to add the scoops for cooling unfortunately.
    With today's technology you could make the original design work.

This is the place to find the information -
    http://www.lambocars.com/framed/countach/lp5000s.htm

The link specifically goes to the first countach. But the site has info on all Lamborghinis.

3. Re: This is where the Countach came from

The Countach is not ugly, it's a work of art.

4. Re: This is where the Countach came from

the countash might have gotten progressively uglier and uglier throughout the years but damn it looked like such a beast

5. Re: This is where the Countach came from

what the hell.

6. Re: This is where the Countach came from

The countach came from a concept car know as the carabo alfa romeo sold it to lamborghini then came the countach.However the carabo didnt stop there it became a kitcar in the mid 1970s know as the AZTEC7. these were offten fitit to big v8 power plants and there is about 400 left driving around so if you see one for sale buy it! be awere if you buy one the glass comes from a muria lamborghini. expect to pay about 7000$ on glass. these cars also are built on vw beetles, the doors open like a delorean and often brake of. others would catch of fire and these kit cars are a pain in the a$$. but if you see one in great shape with a v8 you got your self a super car.