This looks better than the new ones

Discussion in '1969 Nissan Skyline 2000GTR' started by z28infront, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Not really, it's crap too!!!

2. Re: This looks better than the new ones

I fully agree...

3. Camaros suck, especially white Z28's with ugly black tops

4. Re: This looks better than the new ones

dude you're dumb.

5. Re: This looks better than the new ones

i like z28's, but i would actually like to see you saying that the z28 is better than the new skylines
    you are very very very full of shit...
    damn... i'm not coming here anymore, individual cars forums suck<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: This looks better than the new ones

The new skyline definately has better styling, they may not be the prettiest cars about but with all the potential for modifications who's gonna see you when your flying past?
    You must be crazy to think this old thing looks better!

7. Re: This looks better than the new ones

without a doubt the R34's look the best...the new one's, bare of a "GT-R" badge, look too much like an uglified Z-car, the R33's and R32's don't look bad, but from there on....and this thing's ugly. Say the R32-R34 are ugly if you will, but i think they have an "aggressive" styling. I like them. Not the Pennzoil Nismo GT-R, not the Loctite Zexel Skyline...they put some wierd things over the lights that make them uglier than stock. anyone else agree?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: This looks better than the new ones

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from z28infront</i>
    <b>Not really, it's crap too!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    No. No its not.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: This looks better than the new ones

No matter how much of a twat I think that Z28InFront is, I can't believe you #$%#ing idiots are willing to compare a Z28 to a skyline.

Skylines are for the playstation generations. Face it, why buy a 104,000USD R34 skyline making 320bhp when you can buy a Camaro SS or Mustang Cobra SVT for 33k? They both output the same amount of horsepower, and nearly have near equal performance numbers.

BTW, I think the R34 skyline is an ugly box, the R32 is by far the best looking skyline ever. 99% of skyline owners agree, price($) to performance completely #$%#s the R34 a new asshole.