this or enzo

Discussion in '2004 Maserati MC12' started by canasn, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Put in an enzo engine! I'd take the MC-12

2. actually on a track, this is better then the enzo anyway so MC12 for me again and again

3. sheesh...

4. They are both built by the same people with the same engine but i'd take the mc12

5. MC12... not sure why though

6. Is it really hard to accept that this is essentially an ENZO? How do i put this... it is like FORD FALCON and FORD MUSTANG in the 60's where they had the same platform and essentially the same car. Perhaps a better example would be the Mitsu Eclipse and the Eagle Talon, different names for the same sh*+. Being a supercar factory, Ferrari doesnt only act as the Builders, but they also act as the tuners and built their cars for different purposes... the Enzo was their street exotic and the mc12 was the street version of a GT (the mcc or is it mc12gt now?). Top gear (with that assh*le host) smoked the Enzo with the Mc12 which means the Mc12 is better (at least on BBC's test track, maybe different track different results huh).

Anyhow, it is still Enzo for me. I would just wonder how Maserati would pull off something like this without Ferrari's expertise, and the Enzo around to tinker with, well they are doing well in Fia Gt1 with their Gt racer though (am i right to say that their gt1 racer has the same engine with the modena and somehow the gt was developed from the f550 or it was a totally different car from the ferraris?).

How bout comparing this to the Carrera Gt or the S7 for a better comparison?

7. Is it really hard to accept that this is essentially an ENZO? How do i put this... it is like FORD FALCON and FORD MUSTANG in the 60's where they had the same platform and essentially the same car. Perhaps a better example would be the Mitsu Eclipse and the Eagle Talon, different names for the same sh*+. Being a supercar factory, Ferrari doesnt only act as the Builders, but they also act as the tuners and built their cars for different purposes... the Enzo was their street exotic and the mc12 was the street version of a GT (the mcc or is it mc12gt now?). Top gear (with that assh*le host) smoked the Enzo with the Mc12 which means the Mc12 is better (at least on BBC's test track, maybe different track different results huh).

Anyhow, it is still Enzo for me. I would just wonder how Maserati would pull off something like this without Ferrari's expertise, and the Enzo around to tinker with, well they are doing well in Fia Gt1 with their Gt racer though (am i right to say that their gt1 racer has the same engine with the modena and somehow the gt was developed from the f550 or it was a totally different car from the ferraris?).

How bout comparing this to the Carrera Gt or the S7 for a better comparison?

8. I would choose the MC-12. I think it just has more to offer.

9. The mc12 has almost the same at performance as of an enzo. enzo accelerates from 0-60 in 3.6 seconds. mc 12 in 3.7. not much difference. The enzo has a better top speed ecause it lacks the rear spoiler which the mc12 has. so the mc12 has better handling anyway. I would pick enzo because of 2 reasons. f40 and f50 before it.

10. The MC 12 was 0.1 of a second faster on the Top gear track but such a small margin of victory could be due to other factors rather than performance. On a more open track i would put my money on the more powerfull Enzo although I am sure the result would be very close

11. the enzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. i'd take this but i could do with out the back end that looks like its out of place

13. MC12 simply put it is faster then the Enzo in the corners.

14. M A S E R A T I M C 1 2 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

15. M A S E R A T I M C 1 2 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    M A S E R A T I M C 1 2 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !