This or Lamborghini Gallardo

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by 2Fry2, Dec 23, 2002.

1. i think their nimbers are the same or very similar,but which has the looks? here are the pics of the gallardo htey looks very similar,huh?

2. Re: This or Lamborghini Gallardo

I also think they look very similar, but there was a different Lamborghini that was going to come out, i forgot the name, it was either the Gallardo or the other one, but the Gallardo took its place. but there are many differences between the Murcielago and the Gallardo, for one the Engine, and the sides haev obvious differences. but overall they are similar

3. Re: This or Lamborghini Gallardo

in Europe the price for the Murcielago is € 220 000, the price for the gallardo will cost around € 200 000. without TAV. If you can afford a Lambo at all the most people will buy the Murcielago I think cause the Gallardo will have got 500 BHP, read it in " Autowereld magazine" the dutch counterpart of Motortrend.
    Lamborghini already tried to build a car in the segment where the Ferrari 360 and, equal cars belong. but they falled it( Espade and Jalpa). Also their is really too must resemblance between the Gallardo and the Murcielago.
    Lambo is creating a competitor for the Murcielago. if the Gallardo has got 500 BHP it will be as fast as the Murcielago cause it will put less weight on it due to his smaller shape. and it will be a bit more easier to park I hope.

but just for me: I' ll take the Murcielago, it just a wild untamable beast.

4. Re: This or Lamborghini Gallardo

I never did notice the difference on the side....i knew the enginge looks different though(got 1:18 a model of a murcielago in my room)

5. Re: This or Lamborghini Gallardo

The gallardo could end up looking totally different though...it's still hasn't reached production stages.

6. Re: This or Lamborghini Gallardo

I think that is a photo shopped image of the Murcielago. You can tell the low beam light were moved under the high beams.

7. Re: This or Lamborghini Gallardo

8. Re:
    This or Lamborghini Gallardo

Murcielago.

9. Re: This or Lamborghini Gallardo

I would prefer Murcielago, because of V12 engine and super-dee-duper exclusive door opening system. It has also a bit better styling. Gallardo looks finished now, it's almost in production, there won't be any bigger changes I think.

10. Re: This or Lamborghini Gallardo

I like Murcielago better.
    Gallardo is pretty nice, but COME ON, no swing-up doors?

11. Re: This or Lamborghini Gallardo

I absolutely agree. The swing up doors are what Lamborghinis are all about. Apparantly, the swing up doors are reserved for all the V12 engined lambos and the Gallardo's only got a V8.(still powerful though!)

12. Re: This or Lamborghini Gallardo

Gallardo's got a V10 and due to having less weight it's nearly quicker than this. But the Sound of the V12 and the doors are surely worth paying more.

13. Re: This or Lamborghini Gallardo

whoops! you're right. It has got a v10!