this or lemans corvete?

Discussion in '2000 BMW X5 Lemans Concept' started by BENZinoMAN818, Aug 9, 2002.

1. wut u think???

2. Re: this or lemans corvete?

Uhhhhhh.............this! (Not). What the Hell does this thing have to do with Le Mans?! Even if it really does have 700 HP, a top speed of 173, and does 0-60 in 4.6, why would anyone want a racing SUV? Weird. I'll take the $600,000 Corvette C5-R any day!

3. Re: this or lemans corvete?

thats true maybe they shud start a lemans for suv's and put in a escalade in there! i wanna see that!

4. Re: this or lemans corvete?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>thats true maybe they shud start a lemans for suv's and put in a escalade in there! i wanna see that!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No chance against this one...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this or lemans corvete?

ha my ass cadillac already is better than bmw in most things. the escalade has more features if not the same as x5 4.6is not only that, the escalade offers 345 hp not 340 like x5 and i bet the overall look, power and performance of a escalade (if it were to make a lemans) wud be much better<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: this or lemans corvete?

well they haven't so you wouldn't know that would you?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: this or lemans corvete?

why can no one seem to spell Corvette right?

8. Re: this or lemans corvete?

I like the styling of these and it would be a nice sleeper. I think I would take this over the vette.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: this or lemans corvete?

this<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: this or lemans corvete?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VMIFerrari</i>
    <b>Uhhhhhh.............this! (Not). What the Hell does this thing have to do with Le Mans?! Even if it really does have 700 HP, a top speed of 173, and does 0-60 in 4.6, why would anyone want a racing SUV? Weird. I'll take the $600,000 Corvette C5-R any day! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The X5 Le Mans has the engine that won Le Mans 24H overall in 1999.
    The engine comes from the V12 LMR.

I prefer the C5-R.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: this or lemans corvete?

power....maybe the same
    but looks:X5 rules

12. Re: this or lemans corvete?

this. cuz this is so unique.

13. Re: this or lemans corvete?

R:

who said SUV's cant race. Ever heard of the rally race up pikes peak? Ever heard of the Suzuki Escudo? Thats an SUV my friend, just lowered to the height of a car. Who says bmw can't lower their x5 a bit. I'd say this x5 would make a great contender.

so id say id take this

14. Re: this or lemans corvete?

ha my ass cadillac already is better than bmw in most things. the escalade has more features if not the same as x5 4.6is not only that, the escalade offers 345 hp not 340 like x5 and i bet the overall look, power and performance of a escalade (if it were to make a lemans) wud be much better

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your an idiot wakadu

we are talking about a car with a 700hp v12 engine not a 345 hp engine, so obviously your escalade has no comparison to this car on the performance level

GO THE VETTE

15. Re: this or lemans corvete?

none of them

16. Re: this or lemans corvete?

this or lemans vette? come on be reasonable. well since the lemans vette isnt streetable, but this is production capable, then i'll take this.

17. Re: this or lemans corvete?

DUH.