This or new T-Bird??????

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Bel Air Concept' started by MR2Supra, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I pick none!!!!!!!

2. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

TBird man, this is just pure uglyness while the Bird is actually pretty nice...

3. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

i think none...
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

t bird, this is just a copycat<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

Yeah, You can look @ my ass when I'm Blastin you away in my Diablo

6. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

I would buy a t-bird.

7. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

Yo, Lambo owner, I dont think Diablo was part of the question. But fine, if you want to go there, I'll run your stupid ass Diablo over with my 02 Escalade.

8. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

i think both cars would make good lowriders

9. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

Diablo Owner...
    HAHAHA joke. Your Sad.

T-Bird over this any day... this thing looks like a T-Bird hit a truck.

Diablo owner... I'd rape your diablo in a Saleen S7.
    Shut your word hole.
    Quad.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

THE BEL AIR ROCKS i love this car and could probably beat any ford out there so... my vote is for the bel air<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

both of them are nice. the t-bird is over priced tho.

12. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

for now t-bird although i like chevy's better. note to chevy: restyle the bel-air to look nice. throw in the camaro's v-8 give it a 5 or 6 speed MANUAL transmission and say good-bye to the bird and hello to customers. while ur at it chevy redo the impala give it the v-8 also and rear wheel drive. god chevy knows how to screw up classics.

13. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

T-Bird, and no offense intended, but forget a V8 in this car OR a manual. It would be as expensive as a base Vette or V8 Camaro. And noone with a brain would choose this over either.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

Definitely the T-Bird.

This thing looks like a piece of shit. Chevy once again tried copying Ford's design move, only to fail.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

REally, a complete duplicate of the damn T-bird. Chevy,Chevy, Chevy.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from lucas2k2</i>
    <b>REally, a complete duplicate of the damn T-bird. Chevy,Chevy, Chevy.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->dude you should do some reserch first before you post here...
    the Chevy Bel-Air is an icon, for Chevy and America as well, its purpose though was quite different from the T-birds, which is of course yet another American icon, but neither copied the other ... if there's something to blame CHevrolet about is, for basing its concept on the first Bel Air's (53-54) and not the most famous one ('57)<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

Now that was a slam! HEHE<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

Gotta go with the Bel Air. Though I haven't seen it with the top on. I don't think it's a copy of the Ford at all, the Bel Air was, and is a completely different car. I don't much like the Ford's design, especially the stupid little port-hole window. As for the little contest with Lambo owner, who cares?<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

This car cant beet any ford but it was sure beet the t-bird

20. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

they both lick dirty asshole

21. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

It has a good T-Bird resemblence. I think it is time for some new designs.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

i would definitely buy this, the bel air over that piece of genuine ford shit the thundertird...oh and by the you shit for brains idiots..the bel air concept was released in 1996 while the tbird was released in 1998...so if anyone is copying anyone it would be the stupid ford copying the godly chevy......

23. Re: This or new T-Bird??????

It's a modern Bel Air, sure; but it doesn't look right. It's like digging up a corpse, dressing it in a tuxedo, and taking it to a fancy ball. And yes, I am a die-hard Chevy fan. Wouldn't have it any other way.<!-- Signature -->