this or the f60

Discussion in '2002 Koenigsegg CC 8S' started by drummerdude, Aug 9, 2002.

1. which one do you think is the best

2. Re: this or the f60

the f60 would kill this on a track but this looks so much better

3. Re: this or the f60

I'd rather this. I found out yesterday that the designer of this car was an Aussie (Australian).

This makes me proud to be an Aussie.

4. Re: this or the f60

The looks of the f60 are not the best, but it is all for function so Id take the f60.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this or the f60

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpecGen</i>
    <b>I'd rather this. I found out yesterday that the designer of this car was an Aussie (Australian).

This makes me proud to be an Aussie. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I thought he was Sweedish<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: this or the f60

Yes please, I'll take both. If I really had to choose, I'd take... crap that's a hard one. I'd rather go cruising in this one, its size just looks better for cruising. I'd rather go racing in the F60. So there ya have it, have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: this or the f60

I would take the F60 anyday. Ferrari is one of the manifacture in the world and why take a Koenigsegg CC 8S.

8. Re: this or the f60

this car for sure!! its a hard top convertable with all the performance and looks you'll ever need!!
    cheaper than the f 60 too.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: this or the f60

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Keanumon</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpecGen</i>
    <b>I'd rather this. I found out yesterday that the designer of this car was an Aussie (Australian).

This makes me proud to be an Aussie. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I thought he was Sweedish</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Koenigsegg, the guy who's idea it was is Swedish. He was the one who's idea it was to build a Swedish Supercar with funding from the Government. He hired an Australian Designer to help design the car.

10. Re: this or the f60

Koenigsegg is a swedish company, i dont know what the designer is thought. hmmm this or the F60, dam thats a good question, i love this car, its just stunning, and the hardtop convertible, DAM! but the F60 gets down to business and would be a better race car. so for street driving i would take this, but for track i would take the F60<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: this or the f60

I would probably take this, Its performance/dollar ratio is better than the F60 and this car would probably be more functional day to day than the Enzo, If I had the money to own both I would actually probably buy the Enzo first, harder to get your hands on if you waited to buy one.