This or the RC ?

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by deuginthesky, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Well , the Feline is just a fraction faster thanks to the V6 , but the RC looks better.

What would you choose ?

I'll go the RC.

2. Re: This or the RC ?

the RC no doubt it looks better but probably performs the same i dont know

another good French car is the Opel Speedster (in England known as the Vauxhall VX220)

3. Re: This or the RC ?

opel is german you idiot!!! but id choose the rc cuz it lookd way better!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This or the RC ?

Opel is American , belongs to GM.

The speedster is slower than the Feline , but I like it.

5. Re: This or the RC ?

Hmmmm, tough call, but I'd have to go with this one. The RC looks meaner, but I'd go for the uniqueness of the Peugeot. You gotta love the bubble top and headlights of the Feline.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: This or the RC ?

I don know why ppl don like the design... It looks so much better than the RC(to me anyway) and since looks play the biggest part in a concept, Id go for the 607.

By the way, is this really a 2000 concept? Its new to me and thats odd. I don think its been around for a couple of years...

7. Re: This or the RC ?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from payton101ca</i>
    <b>I don know why ppl don like the design... It looks so much better than the RC(to me anyway) and since looks play the biggest part in a concept, Id go for the 607.

By the way, is this really a 2000 concept? Its new to me and thats odd. I don think its been around for a couple of years...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yes , 2000.

1st presentation at the Geneva motor show.

We were a few to ask the webmasters to add this car , nice to see they've add it.

Thanks to Dan and/or Richard.

8. Re: This or the RC ?

opel is founded in germany, and that makes it german....<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: This or the RC ?

I'd take the RC over this Feline thingy...

10. Re: This or the RC ?

rc what are you guys rtalkin about osrry i don tknow the only rc i know is a radio control car haha so tell me and dont be too brutal to me

11. Re: This or the RC ?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari F40 GTE</i>
    <b>opel is founded in germany, and that makes it german....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Opel is German, period.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: This or the RC ?

For carkid: The RC is a new mid-engine sports car concept from Peugeot. There are actually two RC concepts, a black one (called RC Spades) and a red one (called RC Diamonds). One is powered by a gasoline engine, one is powered by a diesel engine.

I think I would take the RC. I like its looks better. I'll even call myself crazy and choose the diesel-powered RC over the gasoline-powered version.

13. Re: This or the RC ?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Adrenalin</i>
    <b>I think the RC look better. But the feline concept just highlights the fact that Peugeot should rather stay away from designing sports cars. Geez. It looks like an oversized astronaut suit from a bad 50's sci movie.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I love the advices from kid , hey Mr Pug , I know your stuff better than you !

What a joke.

14. Re: This or the RC ?

I'll take the RC over this car, the looks are ten times better... but what's this diesel version I heard about? Does it have the same engine as the gas powered version?<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: This or the RC ?

RC:
    -fuel : 2.0L NA 180hp
    -diesel : 2.2L HDI (common rail + turbo) 175hp

16. Re: This or the RC ?

...and 295 lb/ft of torque...

17. Re: This or the RC ?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Adrenalin</i>
    <b>Quote from Adrenalin
    I think the RC look better. But the feline concept just highlights the fact that Peugeot should rather stay away from designing sports cars. Geez. It looks like an oversized astronaut suit from a bad 50's sci movie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the advices from kid , hey Mr Pug , I know your stuff better than you !

What a joke.
    -----------------

That's the best reply you could come up with? How ineptly articulate of you...
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Learn to quote , and learn about cars.

Thanks.

18. Re: This or the RC ?

The RC<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: This or the RC ?

Americans are shareholders in anything material, so?
    Opel is a significant german manufacturer.