this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1999 Blitz Skyline GT-R R348' started by corvettelover101, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Like imentioned before 3.0 seconds is good but look what it took
    850.1 horse power. What the hell is that!! The ZL-1 only has 770 horse power and it hits 60 in 2.7 seconds. So quit making a big fuzz about this #$%#@#g sorry as skyline.

2. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody wants people who bash cars on this site so u can take ur keyboard and stick it up your sh*thole. not to disrespect the vette though cuz its a good car just like the skyline.

3. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from corvettelover101</i>
    <b>Like imentioned before 3.0 seconds is good but look what it took
    850.1 horse power. What the hell is that!! The ZL-1 only has 770 horse power and it hits 60 in 2.7 seconds. So quit making a big fuzz about this #$%#@#g sorry as skyline.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It could beat your car, so go to hell.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from corvettelover101</i>
    <b>Like imentioned before 3.0 seconds is good but look what it took
    850.1 horse power. What the hell is that!! The ZL-1 only has 770 horse power and it hits 60 in 2.7 seconds. So quit making a big fuzz about this #$%#@#g sorry as skyline.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

**** off loser! The last thing we need is another moron bringing up the ZL-1 which falls apart in a day, while this Skyline will last. When the Boss Rustang and the ZL1 were tested for 1/4 mile times, both of them fell apart. American cars suck (with the acception of the Vette and the Viper).<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude ur reasong is gay, th skyline would kkick ur cars arse it can handle the extra horse power, it wont fall apart tho ur cars still good don't bag a #$%#ing champion of a car cos if you drive one, ur mind will change

6. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets keep things on the real side here, the ZL-1 and Boss ran NUMEROUS drags. Not one, but upwards of 20. Any car with those stats will break including this car, it is no exeption.

I really wish that vette guy hadn't said anything.

7. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah your right, about both cars breaking down after 20 1/4 mile runs. on cars such as this skyline and the ZL1 its pretty rough. and did someone in an earlier post call the Zl-1 a corvette i could have sworn it was a camaro.

8. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from lonelark</i>
    <b>yeah your right, about both cars breaking down after 20 1/4 mile runs. on cars such as this skyline and the ZL1 its pretty rough. and did someone in an earlier post call the Zl-1 a corvette i could have sworn it was a camaro.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There is a ZL-1 Camaro and a ZL-1 Corvette.

9. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you loser, you could never afford a blitz skyline. you're probably to stupid to even get your lisence, so shutup.

10. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and your zl-1 is..............non existant, right? don't talk unless you have the car to beat it

11. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erm ExoticCars, what words would they be?

12. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hondapwrd</i>
    <b>and your zl-1 is..............non existant, right? don't talk unless you have the car to beat it</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It exists , its the ZL1 CONCEPT !!

Yes , a CONCEPT car...That says all.

13. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me put an end to this anger right now. I apologize and retract my statement. I was just really stoned one day and i luv chevy especially camaro and corvette (as you can tell by my name) and i have a friend whose always raving about skylines so i just posted that statement to piss him off not the rest of you guys all of these cars perform great and i don't know if we will ever know what car is really the best. But you have to admit the zl-1 is a great performer even if it is just a concept. Once again i apologize for my remarks but i will always love chevy over any car maker end of story.

14. #14 alihussain, Nov 25, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go to http://www.toprpm.com/eng/video.shtm and watch a tuned skyline #$%# up a diablo and a hayabusa, the hayabusa got beeten so bad it gave up and slowed down,

by the way u have to see what arab drivers do in suv's watch the bottom two videos and reply to this post what u think

15. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is pretty farkin good performance for a 2.75 liter!

16. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d blitz GTR did 3 full runs at the track of nurburgring and still didn't have any problems with it

17. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the hks drag 180sx shits on ur sorry ass ZL-1 with a 0-60mph time of 1.2 seconds and a 0-100mph time of 2.54 seconds.

18. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A RULE HERE IF U CAN'T AFFORD IT OR HAVE A CAR THAT CAN BEAT IN YOUR GARAGE(STREET LEGAL) SHUT THE HELL UP!!! AND STOP DISSIN IT.

19. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 4WD.

20. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can kiss my ass too, here's how the physics of drag racing works. When you make rules for ways to modify cars you can't get the best of everything, and when you drag race very powerful cars 20+ times with parts that arn't the best stuff messes up.

If you don't like what that guy has to say then ignore him or nail him for the jackass he is, if you start dissing cars then everyone is gonna get in on it.

21. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is like the best skyline ever made. it looks cool,quad turbo and it can beat you car any day

22. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the best skylines are used the jgtc. the reason why drag cars mess up all the time every run is because the whole point is to see how fast you can get down the 1/4 mile. nthing else matters. not the durability, not hte parts, NOTHING. those cars produce such astronomical torque figures that well the material being used to generate that kind of power just really can't handle it.

and the hks 180sx is a fibreglass drag car. the vette can actually be driven on the road (probably not very well with those slicks but nevertheless). anyhow....
    this car's accel is 3 seconds because for one its not on slicks. two its using a constntly variable awd system. this is not especially good at this level of torque and horsepower becuase the fractions of a second in which the torque split is figured out can make a big difference especially in the initial launch. becuase of this many racers with large horsepower skylines used a permanent toruqe split (60 rear 40 front) bracket for better numbers.

23. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets not forget that the corvette can only get 770 hp from a 9.4 litre engine and the skyline can get 850 from a 2.8 and a power to weight ratio of 300+hp/litre. says somthing about american and japanese engineering.

24. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and do you have an honorary degree in literature?

25. Re: this skyline sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off its a camaro.

Second they have corvettes with 1000 HP coming from a 7.1L and 5.7L. Hell, the fastest 4.6L Mustangs have well over 1500 HP.