This vs Bugatti Veyron

Discussion in '2007 SSC Ultimate Aero TT' started by saleen88, Dec 16, 2006.

1. #76 Dragonspirit, Jun 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Om......o.....k....., yeah sure how's this for a little tidbit of information for ya, like for instance, back in 2007 there was already seven years of development that had culminated for the Aero TT. BTW, SSC was founded by Jerod Shelby, who is a racing enthusiast, back in 1999! BTW, if it was just a publicity stunt they wouldn't have been building and developing it for again, SEVEN YEARS! So, that's copying Koenigsegg's overall design. Well, s*it I'd love to copy there work even for just a day! Oh, and they're also planning on, "building a 4-door 220 mph luxury, sport sedan, in which it will be the pinnacle in of the class in which it belongs. Plus, behind closed doors they are currently planning on pioneering revolutionary Green Technology to implement into its supercars in the near future." YUP, WHAT A STUNT, HUH!?!?!?! YEAH, THE BIGGEST PUBLICITY STUNT MY ASS, C*CKMASTER!!! Oh, FYI he could possibly be the son of American racing legend Carol Shelby, as well.

BTW, what's in quotations and some of the info above is provided by from there......om......yeah.....there website, oh.......you......know....... www.shelbysupercars.com. If anything deserves the moniker it's the Bugatti 16/4 Veyron, with three special editions for a limited run and these are springing up all of a sudden, and all of'em are called, Fbg par Hermes, Sang Noir and Pur Sang ring a bell, TO YA HM?? So this isn't the biggest publicity stunt ever, HUH?? Smells like they're fearin' the competition comin' and comin' up very fast and also smells like a gigantic publicity stunt to me. Oh, are you a savvy multi-millionaire business investor, wealthy entrepreneur or aristocrat, HM??? Because that is who's buying these up anyways.

Dick.

2. WOOOW.....oh.....nice imagery didn't need to have that sort of visualization man, D*MN!! How come he needs to be all that, just because he's right about the Bristol Fighter T??....My, such jealousy, DON'T YA THINK MFC!!! I mean after all it's from Britain, are you jealous of British craftsmanship on building that kind of machine, EH?? D*MN, now I do realize that the Bugatti has made some of the best machines of old, but still that doesn't always mean everything they build will ALWAYS TURN TO F*CKIN' GOLD, C*CKMASTER!!! It's not like I hate'em, but sh*t man give it a rest about how the Veyron's engineering is so sophisticated or how advanced this or that is blah, blah, blah, YUP DEE DOO, BUTT PIRATE!!!

A**master.

3. WOOOW.....oh.....nice imagery didn't need to have that sort of visualization man, DAMN!! How come he needs to do all that, just because he's right about the Bristol Fighter T??..My, such jealousy, DON'T YA THINK MFC!!! I mean after all it's from Britain, are you jealous of British craftsmanship on building this kind of machine, EH?? DAMN, now I do realize that Bugatti has made some of the best machines of old, but still that doesn't always mean everything they build will ALWAYS TURN TO #$CKIN' GOLD, COCKMASTER!! It's not like I hate'em, but $!it man give it a rest about how the Veyron's engineering is so sophisticated and how advanced it is this or that is blah, blah, blah, YUP DEE DOO, BUTT PIRATE!!

Ass master.

4. WELL.....om.....yeah....o...k....shall I come back when you feel bettea?? Wait a minute this is your IMO, because apparently it's a sin for people to voice their opinions, RIGHT?? He isn't judging cars by how much hp they make and so what if his list of favorite cars is listed the same as SC.net's highest Top Speed, ASS MONKEY!!! He's clearly stating that the Aero TT has better fuel economy than the Veyron, you know better F..U..E..L ECONOMY! Oh, are you going to JUDGE MY TWO LISTS AS WELL, MFC!?

5. Holy lollerskates at Ian Cool.

6. Sorry, but thanks to me for being a moron, forgot my password and so now its Sam Cool.

7. lol bugatti was made by volkswagen

8. #$%# Veyron its a pieve of shit waste of money and i would #$%#in laugh at any one who would get a $1.9mil car that slower that a car that costs about $700k

PERIOD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. dude as much as i agree about how they built the car to beat the Veyron only but

The only reason the ppl like the Veyron is cuz of all the features in it. Its luxurius like it has different modes sport, off rode, etc.

but this car is more Everything than the Veyron could ever be

FASTER, SLEEKER, HAS LESS WEIGHT, MORE HP, MORE TORQUE, AERODYNAMICS, etc. IT GOT EVERYTHING EXCEPT LUXURY AND MORE FEATURES IN VEYRON

10. u #$%#in moron if they copied all the designs of the Koenigsegg then y the #$%#in #$%# is it way better than anything they and bugatti can make and probably will be better in every #$%#in little possible way

11. Finally sumone who understands the beauty of this car not like these idiots that still think the Bugatti Gayron is still better cuz its "Original" and the "Craftmanship" matters

u idiots in the future there will be flyin cars they wont look anything like this so craftmanship dont matter anymore because now its all about either technology, luxury, speed, or design on a car u #$%#in retards

12. Suck Balls u #$%#in Gayron #%$

13. #89 cool856, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    dont matter by the 0-60 when the bugatti is ahead and reaches the top speed the TT will be behind .32 of a sec so when the top is reached the Gay car gets passed by the TT

14. u idiot its been proven in the wind tunnel testin that the SSC Ultimate Aero TT went 273.56 in the wind tunnel testeng while the Veyron only went like 255 look at real websites about the #$%#in TT and the Pur Sang is shit just lighter

15. You don't know anything about the Veyron. The Veyron is extremely technologically advanced - at least 10 fold over the Aero. It has more luxury and comfort than the Aero, nearly as much top speed, and even closer acceleration figures. The design is absolutely flawless throughout and it has more craftmanship than the Aero. Now, if a car that matches and exceeds the Aero in all the categories you listed above, shouldn't it, by simple logic, be a better car?

...The answer is yes.

16. the SSC owns the gayron

17. ITS GERMAN VOLKSWAGEN MAKES IT

18. yes the interior is all that the bugatti got over the SSC TT and what else "craftmanship" and "design"

ok look what would u rather have a ugly car thats quick or a good lookin car that goes like 120??????

yes it should be a better car but the Buggati isnt so u should all face the fact that the SSC is a better car speed wise and like Mechanical wise

19. I can't really compare, both are good looking and fast and expensive enough to where I will never be able to afford them, but if there was a gun to my head forcing to pick, I would choose the SSC

20. The Aero Has A Higher top speed and price doesnt reflect quality (take ford for example) so the aero would win

21. there will be some new cars comin out that have the chance to beat this, brabus tkr, aston one-77, pagani zonda c9, maybe even a gen 2 koenigsegg cc. anyone who really likes this car is a dumb shit, im only 12 but i know that this car will just not work, plus it looks shit and would wheelspin all the time. and it looks like a kit car. im also keeping my fingers crossed that that new mclaren isnt actually meant for the f430 and gallardo, there just lying and its gonna come back and own this peice of shit!!!!!!

22. there will be some new cars comin out that have the chance to beat this, brabus tkr, aston one-77, pagani zonda c9, maybe even a gen 2 koenigsegg cc. anyone who really likes this car is a dumb shit, im only 12 but i know that this car will just not work, plus it looks shit and would wheelspin all the time. and it looks like a kit car. im also keeping my fingers crossed that that new mclaren isnt actually meant for the f430 and gallardo, there just lying and its gonna come back and own this peice of shit!!!!!!

23. The Bugatti Veyron is NOT the fastest prodocshon car in
    the world BUT it is the 2nd AND WAY WAY WAY!!!
    BETER THEN THE SSC the ssc a peeeece OF CRAP!!
    comperd 2 the Bugatti.

P.S bugatti is french its owned by VW wich is germen

24. This car is crap compared to the Veyron.