This vs he Skyline GTR

Discussion in '2002 Honda NSX Coupe' started by v12vanquish2003, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Hey i was woundering what you guys out there think would win in different asspects between the two cars. if only considering the performance i would take the skyline and the same goes if i had a family but otherwise i suport the nsx

2. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

Peformance wise, the normal NSX (not type R) is actually pretty close to the GTR. Both do 0-60mph in around 4.8 sec. The NSX, with low drag coeffiecient, has a top speed of 175mph, while the skyline, due to its limiter, has a top speed of 155mph, i think.

3. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

I think the NSX is better if your comparing it to the Skyline GTR but other Skylines like the R33 or R34 would beat out the NSX in no time!!! Then again there's other NSXs that are better too!!!

4. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

The Skyline is really underestimated, I've seen videos of the normal GTR killing the NSX Zero and Type R

5. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

The r33 and r34 are both models of the gtr

6. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

Both are great, there are many videos out there that show skylines killing NSXS and the other way around, many.

7. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

And NSX is a model from Honda!!

8. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

I was talking about on car within a brand

9. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

This car does look sweet in purple. That's pretty funny, but which GTR are you talking about. THere's like 20. I'm a big GT-R fan. I like the new Z too

10. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

The Skyline GTR definitly, but it depends on which you are talking about.

11. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

the skyline gtr of course, its awd, and it also handles better

12. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

I wouldn't be so quick to say it handles better.

The Skyline is considerably heavier, and isn't quite as well balanced as the NSX-R. I'd say they're pretty evenly matched in handling (with different strengths and weaknesses), and from the factory the NSX is a bit quicker in acceleration.

13. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

the nsx. ive seen gtr beat type s but no type r.

14. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

the Skyline handing is better???? ya rite... the NSX-R is inline6, power to wieght ratio and front and back weight are well more balance than a Skyline. Skyline is a powerful car but the control can not complete with the NSX-R even the GT-R. the NSX did a time attack in Nurburgring and get the lap time of 7:56:733, wonder the GT-R will get any closer to this..

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    always respect the only N/A japanese supercar

15. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

well the GTR was the first stock production car to break the sub 8 minute barrier

16. Re: This vs he Skyline GTR

Ummm....wasn't that the N1?

but yes, the N1 achieved a considerably faster time, however that's a far cry from the GTR.