This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by Bugatti, Aug 10, 2002.

1. i am gonna go with the elise on this one.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

yeah, i wouild definetely go with the elise. It's lighter than this car and it is faster than the rx-7 and this Peugot.

3. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

What elise have you ever seen that is faster than an rx7? The mazda would own these two cars.

4. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

Looks wise id go with this cause its so different and based on my personal taste i think its a great looking car

5. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

The Feline is bluit as a race car (carbon chassis , double wishbones suspensions , 4 pot callipers Brembo brakes...) , simply no match , it outperforms both Elise and RX-7.(I respect a lot these two cars).

6. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

rx7 4 me<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from keith8181</i>
    <b>What elise have you ever seen that is faster than an rx7? The mazda would own these two cars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

My bad, your right a rx-7 does go faster than an elise.

8. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

this is a decent comparison...
    RX7 has a good BHP advantage, so I bet it would pull away in the strip, allthough it has great handling, I would put my money on the Elise on the track. as far as this goes its nice, and i wouldnt mind takin her for a spin.

Im gonna lean towards the Elise on this one, theres a special place in my hear to for it.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

the elise is much better thats my choice

10. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

This car has only weights like 200 pounds more than the elise, but has 210hp. The only elise with that much hp has a swapped in B18C integra engine. All 3 of these cars are insanely fast. I'd take the RX-7, just because I love the rotary. It sounds soo cool.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

This car. It's faster than the elise and lighter than the RX-7. The Lotus is still a very cool car, but this would be faster.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

I don't know how any of you can go for anything but the Elise. That car is about all-out handling. If you like to turn your car, you need an Elise. This Peugeot is a concept, so it's probably has no ammeneties and probably isn't street-legal, if a working model exists. The RX-7 is great, but dead. Still, nothing can compare to a Lotus for handling. The Elise needs more power, but it's hard to get lots of power from 1900lbs kerb. The S2000's engine fits nicely in there, though.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

Lancia:

Please , read about the Feline specifications , it's not only a beautiful car , it's bluit like a race car , that's why I think it's better overall than the Elise.

14. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

This has about a 700lbs weight advantage over the RX-7. And similar power, and shorter wheelbase. This will kill the RX-7 IMO. Unless we are talking the Motorsport 190 Elise or that Integra R powered one, this has a significant power advantge. Though the Elise is a lot lighter. I think that would be a hell of a race.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: This vs. the rx-7 and the lotus elise

This one. Not only does it perform good, it turns more heads that the rx-7 or the elise...<!-- Signature -->