This was supposed to be chrysler flagship...

Discussion in '1998 Chrysler Chronos Concept' started by PRO, Aug 10, 2002.

1. But as normal, it went down, and was forgotten...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This was supposed to be chrysler flagship...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PRO</i>
    <b>But as normal, it went down, and was forgotten...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

nope it wasn't forgotten, with the demise of the LHS, CHrysler is thinking about bringing back the New Yorker nameplate for its next gen luxury flagship, also, new Chryslers (Pacifica, Crossfire) sport similar visual cues such as headlight /grille arrangement so expect to see some of this concept in the new Chrysler LX sedan (concorde), proportions aren't likely going to be the same though, now that they have schewed cab-forward styling...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This was supposed to be chrysler flagship...

Hey ya know what, this looks like a nice car, but i say they bring back the Imperial, bigger, wider, and more comfortable than ever. You cant forget that Mark Cross interior... or whatever they even had back in the 70's because it was more comfortable than a damn bentley these days. Imperial WAS their Flagship luxery vehicles, i wanna see those again.

4. Re: This was supposed to be chrysler flagship...

And also, the Chrysler Flagship was not forgotton, and by no means is going down, not by many people at least. 30 Years from now lets say Chrysler goes down within those years, ill be the old man looking for 60's-70's Chryslers in a barn to restore and use as a daily driver. Cars arent made like they used to be, built like tanks.