This weights as much as a tank.

Discussion in '2002 Bentley State Limousine' started by Mazda Mp3, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: This weights as much as a tank.

I wouldn't mind crusing around in this.<!-- Signature -->

2. I know Bentley`s weigh a lot but this is insane. It doesnt even look like that big of a car. Even with 400hp it still must be slow!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This weights as much as a tank.

It will be plenty quick fo a limo. added weight can be atributed to Security add ons eg. Armour... <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This weights as much as a tank.

shit yeah nigga, this limo most likely to cost a big big *****

5. Re: This weights as much as a tank.

I think it will be pretty quick considering the 400 Hp V8 engine and the whopping 616 ft lbs of torque. I'm not saying it's going to be extremely quick but possibly it will be able to do 0-60 around the mid to late 5's considering the weight.

6. Re: This weights as much as a tank.

What does it matter how much it weighs or how quick it is? You'll never have one cuz it's for the queen. I doubt QEII will ever push it hard enough to find out how fast it is anyway. Yeah, and duh, armor.

7. Re: This weights as much as a tank.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from koolstarz</i>
    <b>shit yeah nigga, this limo most likely to cost a big big *****
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Damn wiggers!

8. Re: This weights as much as a tank.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SKYLINE 4 L</i>
    <b>I think it will be pretty quick considering the 400 Hp V8 engine and the whopping 616 ft lbs of torque. I'm not saying it's going to be extremely quick but possibly it will be able to do 0-60 around the mid to late 5's considering the weight.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    keep dreaming, more like 6.5 - 7 that thing may have torque, but it does weigh more then your speed boat, lol<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: This weights as much as a tank.

What kind of a person buys a bently so they can sit at the line flip off the guy in the car next to them and put his foot down? no body... this cars for royalty, who cares if its slow, unless the queens taking it to the track or racing prince charles in the 1/4 mile...

A Bently is the definition of luxury. This car is built like a tank because the cargo is precious. Probably has endless safety features.

If ya want a fast car you buy a lambo or ferrari. If you want a confortable car you buy a bently. <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: This weights as much as a tank.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from realice</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SKYLINE 4 L</i>
    <b>I think it will be pretty quick considering the 400 Hp V8 engine and the whopping 616 ft lbs of torque. I'm not saying it's going to be extremely quick but possibly it will be able to do 0-60 around the mid to late 5's considering the weight.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    keep dreaming, more like 6.5 - 7 that thing may have torque, but it does weigh more then your speed boat, lol</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ford's Lightning weighs 4,800lbs and Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords drove a bone stock one to 5.8 second 0-60 time and 13.2 in the 1/4 mile. Only mods were removing the spare tire and jack.

Its 380hp and 440lbs of torque.

Spyder757

11. Re: This weights as much as a tank.

ford's lightning did what? that's pretty amazing. show me where cuz i'm not fully believing that. 13.2? could it be gearing? or slicks. or something come on that's fast for a 4800 lbs car.