TIGHT

Discussion in '2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R' started by 250GTO, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: No Subject

it aint gonna be a let down.<!-- Signature -->

2. No Subject

Can you spell speed?

3. Can you spell SPEED?

4. This one of the best Mazda's I have ever seen

5. Re: No Subject

Yeah it is pretty sweet!

6. Re: No Subject

This car embodies everything I could ask for in a car. It's too bad someone can't make Mazda realize what they're doing when they stop production.

7. Re: No Subject

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from keith8181</i>
    <b>This car embodies everything I could ask for in a car. It's too bad someone can't make Mazda realize what they're doing when they stop production.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Mazda knows what it's doing; it's trying to stop losing money. The RX-7 sold real good early on, then sort of faded out when people stopped buying them, but it is a shame. I don't like the RX-8, but I really like this RX-7<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: No Subject

Well mazda would not lose money with the market the way it is now, perhaps when the first pulled the rx-7 out of the NA market they were losing money but im almost certain they wouldn't be in todays market. Then again im not an analyst so i can't say anything definately, however i don't think the rx-8 is gonna be a big hit.

9. Re: No Subject

I think that the RX-8 will be a hit under one condition: if the 350Z is. If people start liking the 350Z, it'll draw attention to the class, and inevitably to the RX-8 as well.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: No Subject

i agree WAYYYY nicer than the Rx-8

11. Re: No Subject

This has got to be the sweetest looking rx-7 ever, and possibly/probably the fastest. can't wait till i get to see the true numbers on this car.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: No Subject

An awesome car that craves a 6-speed.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: No Subject

Sad to see my baby go but it can only make way for phater cars from Mazda. This last horah is awesome I would love to have this in my garage

14. Re: No Subject

this is such a sweet car much better than the rx-8 i dont like it at all id like to see the specs.

15. Re: No Subject

This is truly a nice car from Mazda. I would like to see this RX-7 prooduction last for a while. I think it could really imrpove Mazda's name.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: No Subject

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from celicakid</i>
    <b>this is such a sweet car much better than the rx-8 i dont like it at all id like to see the specs.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the rx8 is a refined rx7, new engine and everything, it's already got better performance potential with the amazing new rotary

You must look under past the body sometimes....:p<!-- Signature -->