TO SUPERCARS.NET: NOT ATOMATIC, MANUAL

Discussion in '1999 Lotus 340R' started by Bugatti driver, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: TO SUPERCARS.NET: NOT ATOMATIC, MANUAL

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WS6 Trans Am</i>
    <b>everyone shutup.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Va te faire rectifier l'anus , t'es qui pour censurer ???

3. Re: TO SUPERCARS.NET: NOT ATOMATIC, MANUAL

I'M TIRED OF TALKIN TO ASSHOLES WHO LOVE THOSE CRAPPY JAPPENESE CARS OR VIPERS AND THAT KINDA SHITY CARS. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT REAL SPORTS CARS THEN TALK ABOUT A LAMBORGHINI, A FERRARI, AND ESPECIALLY THE NEW BUGATTI EB 16/4 VEYRON WHICH IS THE FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR RIGHT NOW, **** THE MCLAREN F1 OR STUPID ASS CHEVROLET CALLAWAY SLEDGEHAMMER CORVETTE.

THE VIPER IS REALLY UNDERPOWERED BECAUSE IT HAS A HUDGE V10 BUT A BMW V8 OR A PORSCHE 6CYLINDERS TWIN TURBO ENGINE WOULD BEAT IT. AND DON'T SAY ANY THING ABOUT A TUNED VIPER OR RACING VIPER CUZ IF THEY HAVE TO TUNE A V10 TO GET IT TO PERFORM GOOD THEN THEY REALLY HAVE PROBLEMS.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TALKIN TO ME ABOUT A SUBARU. THEY SUCK. PEOPLE ARE COMPARING IT TO A BMW, BUT THEY DON'T COMPARE STUFF LIKE TOPSPEED OR QUALITY AND STUFF LIKE THAT CUZ THEY KNOW THAT THE BMW WOULD WIN. AND IT'S AWD SYSTEM IS REALLY OLD, MY GRANDFATHER HAD A LANCIA DELTA WITH THE SAME AWD 25 YEARS AGO.

JAPPENESE CARS SUCK MY LEFT NUT,
    AMERICANS HAVE GREAT CARS (CAMARO, TRANS AM...) AND SOME SHITY CARS (VIPERS, CORVETTES)
    EURO CARS ARE THE BEST.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: TO SUPERCARS.NET: NOT ATOMATIC, MANUAL

Anyone who says that the Corvette sux doesn't know sh|t. Lambos, Ferraris, & Bugattis? ***** please. Overpriced is an understatement. And that JapCrap outsells almost everything. Subarus suck? Compared to what? To $50,000 or more cars? Vipers don't make enough power? Porsche's 300 horsepower flat6 & BMW's 400 horsepower V8 make as much horsepower? Learn something about cars and then participate here.

5. Re: TO SUPERCARS.NET: NOT ATOMATIC, MANUAL

are you in the wrong forum? This isnt a Subaru, or a Maclaren F1, or a Porsche etc. I think you are lost,I will tell you where to go. Turn around and f&*k off back to your stupid argumentative sheltered little world where only you are right and everyone else is wrong. This is a DISCUSSION FORUM. That doesnt mesn it is an excuse for you to moan and shout at everyone just because you only have one bol**ck.

6. Re: TO SUPERCARS.NET: NOT ATOMATIC, MANUAL

A Camaro or a trans-am is a good car, but a corvette is not. This person smokes crack or is 10, either one or a combination of the two.

7. Re: TO SUPERCARS.NET: NOT ATOMATIC, MANUAL

he's right, this car isn't and doesn't even come in automatic, it comes in manual only, the stats r wrong. if any one knows how to contact supercars.net people so they can change it, please do. and corvettes do suck<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: TO SUPERCARS.NET: NOT ATOMATIC, MANUAL

corvettes do not suck. They outperform just about anything for the price. $50,000 and under a corvette will outperform (not everything but about 95%). With that being the case get a life and go learn something you can tell me that isnt a biased heap of garbage. Children these days know next to nothing.

9. Re: TO SUPERCARS.NET: NOT ATOMATIC, MANUAL

everyone shutup.<!-- Signature -->