To the ferrari fans...........

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by Benetton B186 Mk5a, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

hey Blingster Z 666, nice name but c'mon, isnt that a little bit immature, i mean really

2. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

Can anyone report this childish person so we don't have to listen to his crap? Celi, you have 500+ posts, so you should be able to report him/her. We don't want temper tantrums here...cry to your momma.

3. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

HA, you believe Saleens crap site? They are known liers. I have read many tests on those cars and they don't brake anywhere near a Enzo Ferrari. And you think Saleens Mustangs are gonna brake better then their S7 supercar? I mean come on now be real.

4. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

Grow up you immature baby. Aren't their any adults on this forum anymore....

5. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

Ferrari Enzo, not Enzo Ferrari.

6. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

funny stuff...

7. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

Well if you had a clue you would know its the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari. That is the OFFICAL name. It says it on the cars console, on the cars s/n plaques, on the Ferrari website, and in other places. Not to mention that anyone who knows jack about the car knows its real name.

8. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

oh, i reported both of his childish posts, he if the moderators actually look at it he should be banned, and ill report him again lol.

9. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

Yes, they Saleen S7 has awful braking, the Saleen mustangs are good at braking, those aren't cheap brakes, and the saleen Sr mustang is $158,000, so it does brake very well, and ive read those stats on other sites to.

10. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

No one calls it that.

11. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

Whether it's the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari, or Enzo Ferrari, or Ferrari Enzo.........it doesn't matter to me. What matters is that this car is sweet.

12. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

So? Thats because people don't know or are lazy. Sorry but I call it what you are SUPPOSED to call it. People always cut stuff down, they call the Viper the Viper, its actaully the Viper SRT-10 and so on.

13. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

why cant we just call it the Enzo, or the Ferrari Enzo. I dont like how they named it, it makes the name sound repetitive

14. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

You can call it whatever you want, I don't care. I just call it what it should be called. And that is the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari. Its named that because Ferrari is the make, and Enzo Ferrari is the model.

15. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

i actually agree with u

16. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

Wow, theres a first, ive never heard u call it that tho, i agree with him that it should be called that but im a moocher lol.

17. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

its the ferrari enzo ferrari because he was a great man. if it takes an extra second to say it so freaking be it he deserves it.

18. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

Yesterday, (13/06/2004) they (Ferrari 575GTC) lost to Corvette C5R in LeMans. And they're (Ferrari) frequently behind Ford/GM in LeMans stats (in the last 39 years).

Yesterday, they (Ferrari 575GTC) were crossing the finish line just 16 (SIXTEEN) laps behind vettes....

US makes excellent cars and for much less...

And one more thing: Thinking in their street versions (Corvette Z06 and Maranello).
    It's easier to make a US$ 275k fast street car than a 50k fast street car.

GM and Ford have much better thechnology. Just because they make similar things for MUCH less. (and many times... better things...like C5R x 575GTC).

19. Re:

In 2003 the man who stood in the first place Podium in Le mans for the GTS Class was driving what car...
    And Who is Second place for first place wins in Le Mans...

Thanks for coming out though

20. Re:

GM and Ford have much better technology....They have paddle shifters that shift in 150milliseconds, use Carbo Ceramic material for their brakes, can switch between sport, race and No ASR mode with race mode including traction control and No ASR mode including Launch Control...thats the street model

Again Lido thanks for coming out though

21. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

hey, to the italian hater.
    i am in fact italian.
    ur a ****ing retard, a mustang is used for straight line use, go around a track with a mustang see how mint your #$%#n lap times will be, your a retard an enzo ferrari is about the suspension, the horsepower to push you out of those curves ON A FUKING TRACK. your american attitude about having a big block shevy does you jack shit on a race track against an enzo ferrari or n e other ferrari in that case. pull up ur pants and stop playing with your asshole before you decide to talk shit, retard..

22. Re: To the ferrari fans...........

haha... Italians they crack me up!!! Heres a scenario
    corvette vs Enzo Ferrari
    *but the catch is, you get one Enzo for 680,000 (plus you have to own a F50 and F40 before you can buy one so theres another Million you spent!) we get a corvette plus all the money you spent after 54,000$ (base price of a vette) so right now lets take a look at what each side has...

Americans Italians
    1 corvette 1 Enzo + F50 and F40
    + 1.6 million $'s

WHAT EACH SIDE NOW HAS!!!
    Americans- go out and purchas 5 more vettes super tune one to drive in a straight line and run low 9's in a quarter mile (thats for our straight line test) and take one of the other vettes and change out suspension add horse power reduce weight, change transmission, drive line add torque bars ect ect and throw on a pair of racing wheels. now we beat your enxo on the track! uh oh! not to menchin I have a million dollars left and my wife 2 kids and grandma drive my other vettes! oh yeah and we have 2 wins.

Italians- ... ... they dont do anything they wasted all their money on a crappy car with a yellow badge! oh but they did get something... yeah, they got embarassed and they got 2 loses.

*SSC Aero SC/8T beats the Enzo any way.. so stop compairing things to the enzo and start compairing things to the new fastest production street legal car ever made!

23. Re:

Say hello to a car that isnt going to get any reconigition cause no know gives a shit about it and just like all the other AMerican cars only does one thing and thats go fast in a straight line

Your such an idiot you just tried to bash Ferrari and the F50 is in your top 5 best cars list. your a complete moron

Not to mention you have the 16/4 that is such a waste, its plauged by problems and will never go into production. Have a car in your top 5 thats not even in production.....Say hello to the biggest idiot on the forum Polecat33

And the Americans; worst car makers in the world. They got low life bums working at their factories making the worst cars on the road, that break down left and right. Least what the Italians make is wanted all over the world because peoeple know its a serious machine, no one over in europe is saying I wish I had a cavalier...because its a piece just like everything else they make

24. to polecat

hey pole cat, your second favourite car, is a mc f1..........which is VERY SIMILAR TO THE PRICE OF THE FERRARI ENZO......butt the ferrari enzo out performs the mclaren by very little, so wtf u talking about when u say a corvertte wont beat the enzo ..........the is obvious......but when u start talking about the prices........who gave a rats ass about prices in the first place this is a performance arguement, we not bitching about prices. if u can afford it, buy it, if not continue dreaming.but dont ever put down the greatest car, until ferrari unveils their new car..
    P.S. even though u mach ferrari so much u still have an f-50 in your top 5.
    ferrari rulesss straight the #$%# outt.
    o yea....nice comments ferrarienzo.these people talk way too much bullshit.

25. Re: to polecat

i forgot something..................to pole cat your suped up vette will be less reliabe, the copanies push thesse cars to the max when producing, the faster you make it go the sooner it #$%#s up, and yet again...to all the dragstrip retards that think an enzo is supposted to b on a strip.well ITS NOT IT WAS MADE FOR A TRACK, NOT FOR A STRAIGHT LINE....SO STOP TALKING ABOUT WHAT THE ENZO WILL RUN ON A STRIP.
    dont get it twisted...
    and polecat one more thing.........your vette is still shit after you fix it up........apply some custom part the the enzo........(even though i would never even dream of doing this its already way to beautiful)...u know what happens then
    BYE BYE VETTE, U WILL LITERALLY B READING THE FERRARIS LISCENSE PLATE.