too many curves and lines

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by GoatBoy389, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: too many curves and lines

car is ugly go american Muscle<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: too many curves and lines

so what the guy wants is a box.. no aerodynamics... no vents.... sounds like an old muscle car to me... ya kno there is such a thing as the "future" and oh its here today get out of ure shitty ford 1912 crap and see what the hell we got here!<!-- Signature -->

3. Why are car manufacturers making all these ugly curvey cars. Give the new Lambourghini Murcielago any day

4. Re: too many curves and lines

I don't know why car manufacturers are making curvy cars. Maybe it's because, oh I don't know, maybe to make the car aerodynamic. And the Murcielago doesn't exacty have zero curves on it either. The tires are round, the fenders and wheel wells have curves too. Gee so does the rest of the car. If you want a box, buy a used 78 Volvo station wagon. Moron, think before you speak.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: too many curves and lines

He strikes again. I feed off of people like this. They just make my day.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: too many curves and lines

Well all those lines and horible looking vent actually create drag and dont be pernicity about the Murcielago, what i meant was it has nice sharp corners and crisp lines in the right place. This has them all over the shop

7. Re: too many curves and lines

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from darriant90gtr</i>
    <b>Why are car manufacturers making all these ugly curvey cars. Give the new Lambourghini Murcielago any day</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->is your mom a box ? would u like to have a box ?<!-- Signature -->

8. #8 Innotech, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: too many curves and lines

The car s not that curvy overall. the lnes and shapes are very subtle, and whle they do produce some drag, remember th car has 720 bhp to push it past its drag limit. I am modeleng ths car for a videogame right now, and i am havng not too much trouble, but t s a btch to get all the llines and curves done right. go to http://discussion.nfscheats.com to see it. <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: too many curves and lines

Goatboy, can you ever have an original thought? Is this the same post as what you said in the other threads about this car? easy to see where your 45 posts came from...."Copy...and Paste"

10. Re: too many curves and lines

yeh we got that already<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: too many curves and lines

you are all wankers. the whole point of this forum is to give your own PERSONAL view on all the cars. You are like all stereotypes just likee it coz its fast i said my opinion if you dont like it well it aint my problem go back to the sad place you came from and chat to more geeks like yourselves on the internet.

12. Re: too many curves and lines

then why r u on this site?

ad we are givin our opinion i like this car.. i admit i hate ferrari and lamborghini dearly... but this actually is one i can put my eyes on for a few seconds or 2