too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac Cien Concept' started by FORD GUY, Aug 9, 2002.

1. make something that would be shown in something besides a car show<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

Of course you hop this will never be produced FORD guy. You and all the Ford followers know this is much much better than anything that will ever come out of Ford (maybe the Jag's and the Aston's). But Ford or Lincoln, the ALL Americans will never match this.

And you say that they should come up with something that we'll actually see on the road? How about your Ford 49? Lincoln Mk8? Both nice CONCEPTS, but kept at just that.

3. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

Don't forget the new GT40, It probably won't be made either. Ford lost too much money this past year to make it. GM hase the income and balance to actually produce this car.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

Still GM does have enough money to produce this but they still down want to lose money. If you have $10, wont you mind losing $1, or if you had $100 million wouldn't you mind losing $10, that's still money that could have been put towards some other use. GM is in all reality less likely to produce this car. For one, it is too expensive, how many people actually can afford it and furthermore how many would buy it? Next, if they produce 1000 models and only sell 800, they will lose millions.
    So yes, it is a beautiful car, yes it has a GREAT engine, would I buy it? Yes, but who else will, some people have dislikes which may be encompassed in this car. I would Love to buy one of these but I dont think they will actually produce it.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

Ummm guys! Ever notice that this car was designed to celebrate the 100thg B-day of Caddy? If not the exact same car is built, then a very close variation will be!!
    BTW...when the hell have you heard of mass produced supercars!!?

If they do produce this, it's not going to be on mass. It's going to be limited and handbuilt. Just like Ferraris, Lotuses and all the Euros!!

So that argument bout selling 800 of 1000 is BS!!

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

This car will never be built! (Prove me wrong, Cadillac... prove me wrong...)

7. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

but thats not why it wont ever be produced...

8. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

I don't know if GM will build the CIEN they seem to have a policy of not building anything faster then the vette. It wouldn't supprise me if this body got slightly alterd and labelled Corvette. Da Pun's right if it does go to prodution they will make roughly a dozen street cars and maybe 6 race spec cars( un finished, no interior just body and frame).<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

sigh.. 100thg B-day, thats y it was made to, i'm pretty sure they would do something for the 100th year, if they dont make THIS one, it'll just b a bit changed<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FORD GUY</i>
    <b>make something that would be shown in something besides a car show</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I hope they do make it, that way it whoops the shit out of the GT40. The GT40 is bad, but won't light a candle to this baby!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

Looks like a pretty bad ass car, i hope that it gets produced, so i could see one up close.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

What the hell do you know, you love Ford, ford sucks asshole, tell me this, is the reason ford's new slogan Ford "No Bounderies", Because every time you crash in wrecks all thing around it!!

I value my life, that's why I drive Chevrolet, Also they are and look much better!!

ElCamino71SS would Blow away any Mustang!!

13. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

Shut up fruitcake. Just because you have a mental disease that causes you to like Fords doesn't mean you have to dis Cadillac.

Found
    On
    Road
    Dead

Fords Suck.

14. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

I was talking to FORD GUY.

15. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FORD GUY</i>
    <b>make something that would be shown in something besides a car show</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Again, Felix, thank you for getting this guy banned.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

OK RICH PEOPLE WHO READ THIS.... LISTEN UP CADILLAC IS MAKIN 800 OF THESE CARS ... WRITE A CHECK OUT OR PAY CASH OR WHATEVER AND YOU CAN HAVE YOURS FOR 250,000 DOLLARS IN LATE 2003.

17. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JTM2469</i>
    <b>OK RICH PEOPLE WHO READ THIS.... LISTEN UP CADILLAC IS MAKIN 800 OF THESE CARS ... WRITE A CHECK OUT OR PAY CASH OR WHATEVER AND YOU CAN HAVE YOURS FOR 250,000 DOLLARS IN LATE 2003. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

r u kidding me? 250k in 2003? that might be a reasonable price... the mclaren was just made so much becuase of the gold lining so witout the gold engine in this prob like 750k less or sumething.... but still id say that was a pretty good price.... if i had the money id get it rite away.... nows the times i wished i took that acting career

18. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

i wudve expected a FORD to say that o well guess u cant stand to see ppl beat u huh?<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

<b>make something that would be shown in something besides a car show</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> so what are you say that no one will buy it?

but wait you can't reply to this cause you've been banned<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

hey jaguar kid review ure cars u may wanna replace em fords eevry once a month.... or week.... depends on what kinda weekly warranty ya got on that piece of crao. i mean ure mixing ure gm cars with ford trucks? thats just really sickening<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>hey jaguar kid review ure cars u may wanna replace em fords eevry once a month.... or week.... depends on what kinda weekly warranty ya got on that piece of crao. i mean ure mixing ure gm cars with ford trucks? thats just really sickening</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> hey to all they dumb people who are thinking about dissing my cars DON'T not that i can do much to stop you but it's piontless! think before you say something stuiped like "found on road dead"!<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

i have no idea what u just said. u may wanna take some english/spanish/ and other foreign languages that u speak. and mixing ford with gm is the worst thing u cud do with cars<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

what kinda kid is this really.... ford trucks and a buick... better have a big nuff garage none of em cars u got are good enuff for a street car show i mean seriously... just get the #$%# off this site

24. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

FORD backwards:

Driver

Running

On

Foot

Fords suck...

...its a fact!

25. Re: too much of a showoff, it'll never be produced

hehehe