Total POS

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by 24HeuresDuMans, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I dont know about you, but to me this is a crappy car looks a lot like the grand prix which by the way is also a piece of junk... pontiac should have made a total new concept on bringing back the GTO... and as some guy around here once said "just when we thought GM couldn't make any worse engines... hello! LS1"<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Total POS

i agree with you on the point about a new design. i dont think this one is "crappy" though. it just doesnt have any gto roots.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Total POS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>
    <b>i agree with you on the point about a new design. i dont think this one is "crappy" though. it just doesnt have any gto roots.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I think this one has old roots, because it has a different cars platform with pontiac design cues.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Total POS

THe new GTO will be a similar type of car. Rear wheel drive, front engine v8 with 2 doors unlike some of the crap that Pontiac makes these days with 4 cylnder engines and front wheel drive

5. Re: Total POS

I don't think its that bad. FORD remade the Thunderbird and its pretty much the same as the GTO. But what I don't get is that I've seen old concept pictures of the GTO that were a lot better then this.

6. Re: Total POS

How can you make up your mind on the styling of a car that hasn't even been released yet, by 1(!!) concept sketch??

7. Re: Total POS

what a shitbox, d only thing different from a monaro is the front