Twin turbo charged V12 this is a ....

Discussion in '2001 B.Engineering Edonis' started by 2win2urbo, Jun 5, 2003.

1. this car is a monster its even faster than any Enzo, they may both have V12s but this has a Twin turbo lets compare Enzo has:V12 65 degree type f40, 660bhp, 492.2Kw and 0-60 in 3.5 secs
    and this has: Turbocahreged V12, 680bhp, 507.1Kw, and 0-60 in 4.2 secs.

As you know the Enzo is much heavier and there for leading to having more down force, but this car weighs 671kg which is extremely light making it much faster, but in acceleration the Enzo smokes this. Any way you have the facts tell me what you think

2. Re: Twin turbo charged V12 this is a ....

I find this to be self-evident, but the Enzo would win in a sprint, and the Edonis would win around a track.

3. Re: Twin turbo charged V12 this is a ....

Think it'd be the other way around.I dont think much can beat the enzo around a track.

4. Re: Twin turbo charged V12 this is a ....

I'd take this...everybody and his brother has an Enzo but hoo has this??? wait a sec... pretty much nobody has an Enzo either but I'd still take this... I dunno why

5. Re: Twin turbo charged V12 this is a ....

the enzo would kill in a drag race, but would most probably lose in a track race, since its heavier, and the edonis has the same HP as it does

6. Re: Twin turbo charged V12 this is a ....

I agree, this is a monster car. It has a huge amount of power for the weight. Although, the Enzo makes it's horsepower without a turbo, never mind two. I would take the Enzo over this, just because of the more advanced engineering. Strap two turbos on the enzo and see how it does.....

7. Re: Twin turbo charged V12 this is a ....

I think the weight might be wrong, that is insanely light for a road car. Even the Mclaren F1 which had very strict weight limits, could not achieve a weight that low. It seems way to low to me, that is slightly more than an F1 car...

8. Re: Twin turbo charged V12 this is a ....

ENZO, i don't even think the weight of this car is possible, and if u made the enzo engine a twin turbo it would totally dominate this car in any form of racing, even stock it'll win, but this car might give the enzo a run for it's money