u ppl disgust me

Discussion in '2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by Cubes, Jan 10, 2006.

1. To add to the large dose of swallowing pride, the Noble could only click off 2 laps before it overheated due to lack of engineering. It really sucks when a purpose built race car gets taken out by a purpose built street car (for less money as well).

2. you have a serious problem......

you have a warranty from...BMW for the M5 and you buy a M5 in a...BMW dealer.just like a 120d or 760Li.

it would suck to be beaten by a sedan in a CLK GTR....the M5 is really fast isn't it?

swallow eh?the 997s beated a c6 by 10 seconds on the Nurburgring.and actually the 996 base carrera was only 2 seconds slower than the C6,7 years ago.the c6 was beaten by a cayman and the RS4 on the top gear track.
    when the z06 will be tested here in europe,we'll talk again.

this is my last post here.i never thought someone could be so stupid and aggressiv.

3. if u think an m5 will beat a clk gtr....u really dont know wat your talkin about....haha the top gear track.....the most biased show ever....a bunch of comedians reviewin cars...
    great show tho.....if ur goin to take any show seriously its best motorin....the drift king praised the suspension of the c5 z51(not even the z06) and i didnt get that outta my ass, that was a quote.

i guess ill cya wen the time comes....and wat a pathetic way to end it.....cant wait to contradict u again....i came on this stupid site just to #$%#with ppl like u...its funny to me....u should stick to ur m5 forum or sumthin

well bye bye Dumbass

4. like its the only tuner with a #$%#n warrantry...to name one the skyline gtr z tune
    if u think an m5 will beat a clk gtr....u really dont know wat your talkin about....haha the top gear track.....the most biased show ever....a bunch of comedians reviewin cars...
    great show tho.....if ur goin to take any show seriously its best motorin....the drift king praised the suspension of the c5 z51(not even the z06) and i didnt get that outta my ass, that was a quote.

i guess ill cya wen the time comes....and wat a pathetic way to end it.....cant wait to contradict u again....i came on this stupid site just to #$%#with ppl like u...its funny to me....u should stick to ur m5 forum or sumthin

well bye bye Dumbass

5. oh wait...so AMG,Renault Sport,NISMO or Quattro are all tuners?
    how did the C5 against the NSX?
    just show up on the main forum to contradict me,when the time comes...

people like YOU need to go to a forum to #$%# with people like me and insult people like me.i call such people cowards.in real live you would probably STFU.
    and i really like to know how you #$%#ed me when you wrote that the middle-east is a continent...and you call me dumbass?i'm starting to think that you must be 8-10 years old.i can't believe that i am answering to child.

6. #31 djinguelian, Jan 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    aw www....im hurt...yes amg and nismo r tuners....
    how r they not tuners? plz let the world know that ur an idiot

( quattro? renault sprt? u idiot )
    just incase u dnt know
    quarttro is audi's awd system
    renault sprt is a #$%#n hatchbak

id beat the shit out of u in person, dont worry bout me....
    speak for urself coward
    wat main forum? wat r u and ur gang gonna trash talk me....
    ur a scared lil B.i.t.c.h behind a #$%#n screen....

ur the 8 to 10 year who thinks an m5 is faster than a #$%#n supercar

Arabs hav a whole diff car market compared to the rest of ASIA...moron
    i just wanted to make a point and didnt i correct myself by sayin
    Subcontinent
    u dnt know shit about Asia if u think that nismo is not a tuner

u call urself a real car enthusiast while u trash talk about a car u havent even driven...and think that M, amg are not tuners

this is fun....plz comeback for mor

7. #33 djinguelian, Jan 28, 2006
  8. #34 djinguelian, Jan 28, 2006
  9. #35 Mack100, Jan 28, 2006
    oh gee...what don't you understand in "subsidary companies"?

http://www.audiworld.com/news/00/rs4052200/content.shtml
    "...is being launched on the market by quattro GmbH. quattro GmbH has designed the RS4 on the basis of the Audi S4 Avant as the supreme model in the A4 series and developed it in conjunction with AUDI AG."

i don't even know why i'm doing this...maybe your stupidity is contagious.

10. #36 djinguelian, Jan 28, 2006
    o wow u really got me...o no wait u didnt
    did i say audi made it.....i said audi's awd

In business, a subsidiary is a company controlled by another company or corporation. When control or ownership is not shared, it is termed a wholly owned subsidiary.
    nice one moron

11. so did you get that Quattro GmbH is a subsidary company and thus a company?

this is unbelievable...i never met someone so stupid.i heard about people like you but are simply the king of idiots.

12. #38 djinguelian, Jan 29, 2006
    wow my god u baffle my mind...
    for the second time i said the quattro is audis awd system as in they #$%#n use it on their cars u #$%#n moron
    dnt twist my #$%#n words to ur liking
    talk about aggressive and stupid
    its a #$%#n company controlled by #$%#n audi big #$%#n whoop
    what did u prove that makes me wrong
    NOTHING

while ur at it prove to me M,nismo and amg are not tuners

plzz ur killin me here....plz prove me wrong
    if ur goin to com up with a bunch of pointless ass links like b4 dnt bother and dnt reply
    do urself a favor and dnt waste ur time

amg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMG-Mercedes

M
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_M

13. king of idiots...european humor i guess
    kids in kindergarten dnt even say that

14. everyone is laughing at you but not posting too see how rediculous this will get, i thought i should let you know.

15. nice

16. if u say so

17. wow...i care

19. haha
    wow...i care
    everyone huh?

20. #46 djinguelian, Feb 16, 2006
  21. actually porsches and ferraris have far more maintenance needs than corvettes do..think before you speak retard

22. I never heard of any corvettes falling to pieces but whatever dude. Euro cars are nice but over priced, you want to try an equally priced Euro car vs a '06 Z06, be my guest, but you'll be mad you spent the money.

23. hmm cars that could beat this that are in the same price..... theres LOADS... TVRs, Elise, Noble.... i bet the Evo 8 and Subaru Impreza WRX 06 could give it a run for its money. Cars like the corvette that are cheap are not that uncommon, its just americans dont know about them... well because tehre in america...

PS. Forgot to mention the Caterham 7... need i say anymore?

24. #50 DragStrip, Mar 25, 2006
    I bet most TVRs wouldnt beat a Z06. TVRs also arnt legal in America, making is unfair that the TVRs dont have to pass the same saftey tests as the Corvette.
    Elise, HA! A C6 Z51 would run circles around an Elise..
    Read the times: http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=31&article_id=1949&page_number=13
    Take into consideration that the Corvette is wearing runflat tires, and the Elise is wearing practically racing rubber...

R&T SPEED magazine did an article "Track Monsters" where they put a tuned 500hp G35, Noble M12, and C6 Z06 against eachother around willow springs. Not only did the Noble LOSE by over 2 seconds, it overheated after the 2nd lap... Real great engineering...
    EVO8 and STi? Dont make me laugh...
    Caterham 7? Not even close.