Ugh. I still prefer Original Enzo over this.

Discussion in '2005 Ferrari FXX' started by YoungJae, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Never once liked it. This, I like.

2. THIS IS MOST Wanted CAR NOW!!!!

4. they both SUCK ASS anyway!!!!! damn i hate ferrari, they make small engines and tune them up to about 500 hp, other companies, like pagani has BIg engines that is not so tuned up, but is still faster and stronger!!!! enzo and fxx is the only cars from ferrari that has over 550 hp!!!!! they SUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! and the fxx is'nt even street legal!!!

5. that picture is a real beauty! at least nice girls like ferrari, ferrari is for those who don't know much other cars, hehe. daaamn, you're beautiful!!!

6. This is ok but I perfer the original Enzo...

7. shut the #$%# up

8. markotarma, you are a complete fool. Your problems with Ferrari don't make any sense. Ferrari make the most power output out of any engine capacity and you complain about it.
    A standard Zonda would struggle to compete with the laptimes of a Ferrari Enzo on a proper FIA race circuit.

9. "Ferrari make the most power output out of any engine capacity and you complain about it."

Interesting statement......I'd like to see those weak @ss FXX beat my 4WD 943hp Mitsubishi 3000GT.....interesting, V6 vs V12.

JDM all-the-way folks!!

10. I prefer both!!! The FXX on the track and Enzo for the road. Honestly, whether if it is american or european supercar, I like them. Lamborghini, Mercedes CLK-GTR, McLaren, Corvette, Ford, and what so ever brand from America and Europe. At least they define the true essence of supercars!!!

What I don't like are the supercars from Japan that are tuned with Nitrous Oxide like the Skyline, 350 Z, Eclipse, S2000, EVO, & RX-7 are the examples of these. Some claim they could beat the big boys like Lamborghini, Vette, and Ferrari. To describe the Japanese supercars, they SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, what if we tune the Ferraris, Corvettes, and Lamborghinis