UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

Discussion in '2002 Bentley Arnage R' started by frarijag, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

you're a #%$ if u diss any bentley man...U just jealouse 'cause all u can afford is a bus pass

U aint a big dog if u dont got a Bentley

2. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

$h!T Bentleys rule all da tru playas have em

2pac 4 Life

West side

3. I vote we ban the idiot called LamboGT1

hey, Lambo, your Lambo is also rel. heavy for a sports car. Does that mean it sucks?

Yeah, right, I'm sure that you owned one of "those R1s." I also own one of "those Ferraris."

You'd probably kill yourself if you were to own one.

I know that you are probably 15, and are angst-fuelled, and so feel the need to rile everybody up. I suggest you go play sports or something, and come back when you can actually drive and make cogent arguments.

<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

easy chps, this bently is very nice and looks the part too<!-- Signature -->

5. LAMBOGT1

Hey Lambo, My 2001 Yamaha R6 could SMOKE YOUR LAMBO (If you had one) 0-60. (2.8 secs).

I feel pity for you that you will never experience the sudden rush of acceleration that comes with raising the front wheel of a modern motorcycle, oh well, i guess you just have to watch me wheelie past you on straightaways!

Anyway, to those who say that Bentley owners have class, well...

Around where I live there are a few Bentleys and some Ferraris, but anyway, I was at the supermarket and there was a lady with an Arnage, she finished loading groceries into the trunk from teh shopping cart.
    THen she just left the cart in the parking spot!!!! WHere it is liable to hit someone's car.

Even some punky looking teenagers had the courtesy to return the cart to either the stall in the lot or the store itself.

Guess being rich doesn't mean that you have class.

Anyway, I read that the cows which were slaughtered to make the leather in this car were raised in fields with no fences so that there are no unslightly marks on the skin. Now that's quality!

True the engine is ancient and I think of an old GM design, but who cares? It makes stupendous torque and a lot of power. (Not that any Bentley owner will ever summon it up).

It has a better interior than either the LS430, 7-series, or S Class.
    The Handling and Ride might not be as good, but I guess that's the price of exclusivity (even tho. they are probably a dime a dozen in Bev. Hills). <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOGT1</i>
    <b>Does everyone know what? All of what was just said doesn't matter. This car sucks and thats final. The Lamborghini Murcielago is the nicest car in the whole world so none of this matters!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You sir are a 1st rate WANKER!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

i agree with all of you except purple blu whatever, that guy ust keeps talkign out of his ass. A bentley is for odl rich spoiled hags. Dude if you want to go buy a bentley, then go ahead, but purplebluegreen, just stick with your camry.

This car is way to expensive for its shit. This car can be hand made, but i wouldnt care if it was made under a machine, its still a shitty ass car, and i wouldnt buy it.

If you were allen iverson, and you had the money, then go ahead and buy 50 bentleys

8. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

who're the idiots whom actually think that people could actually be JEALOUS of this kind of car? If I had that kind of money, I'd simply get me a corrado, and mod it up a little. Rich people suck, anyways, they don't know what a real life is, they just get everything the easy way. I think it feels better to get stuff from your hard work. no pain no gain, as they say, and I agree. So before you start saying crap about being jealous, I suggest you go and attempt to race your bentley. This site isn't aimed at luxery, it's aimed at cars ment to go fast!

9. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

It may not be an Arnage T, but guy, these beasts can move. Dont scorn them because they're expensive-they are the mightiest of British motor cars.

10. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOGT1</i>
    <b>this car is for old rich spoiled people. wahts the point of paying so much money because it was a bentley sign on it. They should havea major body change. Yarg! why do these cars look exactly like rolls royces. the only difference is some naked angel with wings on the front of the rolls. Kopf! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->It's supposed to be <b>HEAVY</b> Dumbass! In fact I'm more impressed with the fact that it is heavy! A car that is this heavy and it has this great of dynamics is amazing. A car this heavy is ultra safe, safer than most heavy SUV's!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

god dam it will proably hit a 1/4 mile before it reaches 100mph. this is one slow car for cost of this car. average bentlys cost over 300,000. hopefully this wouldnt be.

12. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 13BT REW</i>
    <b>Comparing regional cars is very pointless.

True, the US, Europe, and Japan all have different ways of producing horsepower.
    And True, Each region thinks that their method is the best.
    True still, trying to argue over it is pointless because none of the three sides will give way to the other.

American cars use High displacement to gain Horsepower. It’s true.

Japanese cars use Turbo/Super Chargers on Low Displacement to gain Horsepower. Also true.

European cars use a higher number of Cylinders and expensively complex pieces of technology to gain Horsepower. Again: True.

And above all else: Each type has its strong points.

But, I’m disappointed that only one Auto Company has ever mass-produced a Rotary Engine. Mazda.

The Rotary Engine is one of the best designs ever, if put together properly. If someone were to take the displacement of a Chevy Big-Block and the design of the Rotary, they’d have a 1200 horsepower Production engine.
    Which means.. Rotaries are the best. Pushrods ain’t got shit. Ahahahahahahaha.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That was probaly the most inteligent thing posted on this board, except the last three sentences, where you just completely opposed your previous statement. As for all of you who say you own a Bentley, I think you are full of shit.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

O.K. Some background info on Mongoose first:
    Herpestes nyula
    Rudyard Kipling’s “Ricki-Ticki” was a mongoose, and the best known species is definitely the Indian mongoose. They are rather small, agile, weasel-like carnivores native to Africa, southern Europe, and Asia.
    The mongoose lives near streams, in thickets, hedges, and fields feeding on rats, mice, snakes, lizards, eggs, and insects. The Indian mongoose is renowned for killing cobras, which it is capable of doing due to its very quick movements, thick protective hide, and long, thick hair. One of the largest species was considered a sacred animal in ancient Egypt. It checked the increase of crocodiles in the Nile River by eating their eggs and gained the popular name “Pharaoh’s Mouse.”
    Some species of mongoose are kept as pets for vermin protection but are not allowed into Canada or the United States because of their destructiveness.

See, it says small, agile, weasel-like...

So, I would imagine that comparing Bentley to Mongoose is out of the discussion.

Now, being this agressive to the Best Luxury Sedan, Full Size Coupe, and Full Size Convertible manufacturer in the World based on the PRICE is very stupid. Quality costs money. You can have a piece of shit hamburger in McDonalds on Wensdays for 39 Cents = cheap! Or you can have a gourmet meal at one of the best restaurnats in Manhattan for $390 dollars a person, and it would be the best food you have ever had!
    Same here!
    You can have a 1982 Yugo for $200 and drive it, hey, it's a car, write? Performance = NO. Style = NO. Economy = Maybe, but the tank is smaller than a freaking toilet bowl. That's what you get for $200.
    You can have a 2002 Bentley Arnage R for $300,000+ and have the best of everything you could expect in a Luxury Sports Sedan...I am not talking about a Sports Car, because this Bentley has nothing to do with a sports car!!!

You are not calling SHAQ a stupid fool for driving one of those, are you?!

He has all the money to buy anything! He knows the entire world is watching him. Do you think he would get a car that will make him look stupid???? I don't think so!

You just have to deal with people who can afford such cars, and stop being jealous! <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 13BT REW</i>
    <b>Comparing regional cars is very pointless.

True, the US, Europe, and Japan all have different ways of producing horsepower.
    True still, trying to argue over it is pointless because none of the three sides will give way to the other.

Japanese cars use Turbo/Super Chargers on Low Displacement to gain Horsepower. Also true.

European cars use a higher number of Cylinders and expensively complex pieces of technology to gain Horsepower. Again: True.

But, I’m disappointed that only one Auto Company has ever mass-produced a Rotary Engine. Mazda.

The Rotary Engine is one of the best designs ever, if put together properly. If someone were to take the displacement of a Chevy Big-Block and the design of the Rotary, they’d have a 1200 horsepower Production engine.
    Which means.. Rotaries are the best. Pushrods ain’t got shit. Ahahahahahahaha.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    actually not only Mazda uses the rotary or Vankel engine but some car manufactures in russia.but i'm too carping so let me shut up, please<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

haha, nice point there, i don't think a bentley owner has ever said f**k! anyway, this is no sportscar, people who have enough money to maintain one of these most probably have an F40 as well...<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

Comparing regional cars is very pointless.

Which means.. Rotaries are the best. Pushrods ain’t got shit. Ahahahahahahaha.

17. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chadwick Dunworth III</i>
    <b>I own one of these cars and i assure you that it is quite excellent. It is faster and quicker than the hunk of shit that you drive you dumbass licking queer. why do you stupid #%$s come along to a car and call it a #$%#ing mongoose. you are really a dumbass queer! Are you retarded? You just know that you will never be able to buy or even steale one these fine hunks of shit. I know that you are gay and like to suck dicks for free and like to take it up the ass! and that you like to find people u dont know and turn em' over and do em' dry! why r u such a wet, dripping, loose, brown #%$hole with cheese and corn! U SUCK!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You sound suprisingly stupid for a Bentley owner...

18. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

Any one who disagrees with me can suck my hairy nuts, but this cars is much quicker faster and fatter than most common thoughts. I know because i own one and know more than any one on this site no matter how smart you think your arre you are wrong and I can prove it.But back to the car..... It is often compared to light weight cars and comparitively it is slower but this is unfair. Most people that rag on Bently's are just pissed off because they will never own one and also have suck tiny dicks!<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

Maybe this car is heavy but its because its luxury and it has all these computers and crap

20. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

87 5.0 HO there is nobody here that would smoke crack!
    Maybe you but that is besides the point.

Now run home to ya momma!
    <!-- Signature -->

21. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

Guys Guys, lets not start calling each other names and getting all emotional about it.
    Lets face it, this car deserves a lot of respect, sure enough the engine technology is not all that impressive, the Viper get more power, the figures for power and torque are not all the impressive in comparison to other performance cars.

But none of the other performance cars are hauling around almost 2500KG of car, that's what commands respect for this car, to get something that weighs so much to 60mph in 5.9s is no laughing matter..

22. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 87 5.0 HO</i>
    <b>Take a Skyline and rape it? Are you on crack?

Imports have to use turbos and Superchargers to compete with American cars. Funny don't ya think?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Don't ya think it's also funny how American cars need to do the same thing to compete with British cars? In case you were wondering, Bentley is a Brit car and Lambo's comment about the Skyline was not a comparison to American cars.

23. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

<b>this car is for old rich spoiled people. wahts the point of paying so much money because it was a bentley sign on it. They should havea major body change. Yarg! why do these cars look exactly like rolls royces. the only difference is some naked angel with wings on the front of the rolls. Kopf! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There is alot more to a Bentley then the symbol, like the fact that it takes 3 weeks to be built. Unlike a ford or chevy which are built in under a minute with cheap metal and materials.

24. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

Yeah idiot, but mongooses are fast as hell. FUCKING MORON

25. Re: UGLY and HEAVY like a mongoose

<b>Yarg! why do these cars look exactly like rolls royces. the only difference is some naked angel with wings on the front of the rolls. Kopf! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WOW! You really demonstrated your intelligence with that one. Thats like asking 'Why do these AMG cars look exactly like Mercedes'??' MORON.