Ugly bumper.

Discussion in '2005 Roush Mustang GT' started by LEGALLYINSANE, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Yes, they could have done a better job.

2. This car doesn't fit with the styling. It looks tacked on, like a 16 year old superglued their body kit on one afternoon.

3. It needs to be simpler, but im liking the classic spoiler in the back and the side vents behind the windows.

4. yeah you can't go wrong with the old muscle-style spoiler

5. That's not the old muscle car type spoiler, it looks like a Boss 'stang but the spoiler on a boss stang is the simple regular non-decklid kind. Just look at the Boss 429 stang on fastautos.net, the one they have here doesn't have a spoiler.

6. chrome rims, wtf are they thinking

don't ever listen to market research, who cares when escalades with 30 inch chrome spinners are selling well.

7. LOL i hate spinners. some kid in my school has gold spinners on his damn Jeep Wrangler! what the hell is he thinking? it's a 4-wheel drive offroad car!

8. This would look sweet if it had another bumper&some retro-style wheels

9. why retro style wheels? retro syle wheels get you well retro performance so why go retro style wheel personally i dont think its an ugly bumper or rather i dont think its an ugly front spoiler the part your talking about isnt the bumper its the front spoiler he bumper is above it where most bumpers are not dragging on the ground

10. there is nothing i dont like about the new stang. say what you will, but an ugly bumper doesnt mean jack if it can smoke on the track

11. there is nothing i dont like about the new stang. say what you will, but an ugly bumper doesnt mean jack if it can smoke on the track

12. bumper or spoiler it's still damn ugly

13. I agree.

14. i think the bumber looks alright its the color i dont like makes it look like a bug but yea who cares as long as its fast