Ugly

Discussion in '1959 Chevrolet Corvette' started by DANVM, Aug 9, 2002.

1. But probably the basis for the next Dakota. Too bad. Dodge is going down.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Ugly

i wouldn't say that some people may like it more than any other truck<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Ugly

trucks these days are becoming more and more like drive-around cars rather than doing any hauling<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Ugly

It don't get much uglier.

5. Re: Ugly

i dont think that it is possible for a car to be more ugly than this. it looks like a cross between a dodge and a jeep and its so ugly!

6. Re: Ugly

You know what, this guy's got something. What happened t othe big bruisers that would go anywher, tow anything, and scare little children? Yeah, I know, we've got the SILVERADO, Ram, SuperDuty, and Hummer H1, but I think the companies should build a line of full-size trucks that are designed to be run into the ground. I know, why don't they just configure their current full-sizers, but see, half the problem is their customers. All people care about any more is comfort and good mileage.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Ugly

my poo comes out slicker than this, pure ugly

8. Re: Ugly

Damn that is Ugly. FORD . . . ALL POWER TO YA TO KICK DODGE'S ASS ONCE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!