Ugly

Discussion in '2002 Lancia Thesis' started by PenneyWise, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I'm just not diggin' the style of this car. And I dont think anyone else thinks differntly.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Ugly

I agree!! What have happened to Lancia that used to make such beautiful cars like the Thema, Stratot and the integrale????<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Ugly

I agree with Pedern, the integrale is one of the best cars in the world, but besides the styling, its not bad of a car, it could just use a bit more power, like a V8<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Ugly

Its like old day styling with the grill and headlights.

5. Re: Ugly

it looks like a failed atempt at a jaguar s-type. this car freakin blows.

6. Re: Ugly

This is really one of the mistakes of Lancia.
    The Lancia styling is out of everyone's minds!
    Where is the extreme sporting spirit I once saw Lancia with, Intergrale, Stratos etc. ?

Anywayz, Peace.

7. Re: Ugly

This looks like Lancia took the ugly lincoln continental and tried to make it look italian

8. Re: Ugly

I agree, they need a makeover for this. It just doesn't cut it.

9. Re: Ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PenneyWise</i>
    <b>I'm just not diggin' the style of this car. And I dont think anyone else thinks differntly.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Lost , I do.

10. Re: Ugly

The exterior of this car looks like a Jaguar S-type with down syndrome.The interior on the other hand looks great.

11. Re: Ugly

The exterior of this car looks like a Jaguar S-type with down syndrome. The interior on the otherhand looks pretty damn luxurious, I'd ride in it.

12. Re: Ugly

Its probly a really nice car interior wise but the exterior just doesnt do it for me<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Ugly

Yeah, the front is completely disproportionate... Looks like they added S-Type to Town Car and stirred thoroughly. It totally doesn't match the rest of the car and makes what could be a great Italian saloon look like something Kia would create in their spare time.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Ugly

i don't think i could live with myslef if i was seen in this car.
    the front end just doesn't look right.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Ugly

the front, lights in particular, could use some work, but ive seen cars that are plenty uglier

16. Re: Ugly

It reminds me of a katydid (an ugly insect).

17. Re: Ugly

its not bad<!-- Signature -->