Ugly

Discussion in '2006 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano' started by Zaratustra, Jan 9, 2006.

1. I think that some guy in Ferrari forgot that they are not anymore under the wing of GM.
    It looks like a frickin vette (which is an awesome car, especially for it's price, but not in the same league as this is suposed to be)
    The enzo, wasn't pretty but it was espectucalar, the F430 is not as beautifull as the 360, but it is technically superior and much more agressive.
    The Scaglietti is miles ahead from the old 456...

But this? This is a disgrace.

2. Agree about this Ferrari being not so pretty.

3. i thought the 612 was hideous, but i would buy it if i was a rock star with a family. but this would make me throw up, even if it was offered in black. yuch!!

4. I think this is ugly in the same way as the pope is a Buddhist

5. I agree. Ugly as hell. There are three things that I especially hate. That the overall shape is way too much like a Corvette, The Pentagram Wheels, and They took away the twin clusters of rear lights! It's like a defining part of the rear for Ferrari! What's with that? That one cluster is so damn stupid!

6. FERRARI! UGLY?! YOUM MUST BE NUT!

I DON'T SINK THAT THERE IS A CAR LIKE - FXX!!!
    AND NOWONE CAN TALL ME THAT SALEEN BETTER CAR! IT NEWER WILL BE!!!

7. You really need to work on your spelling and grammer. Anyways, yea, it's ugly, but if I understand the second line, you say that the no car is like the FXX, agreed, but Ferrari has issues with lights. First the 612, this and the FXX, and concept cars too, like the Rossa.

8. You really need to work on your spelling and grammer. Anyways, yea, it's ugly, but if I understand the second line, you say that the no car is like the FXX, agreed, but Ferrari has issues with lights. First the 612, this and the FXX, and concept cars too, like the Rossa.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "When everything is under control, you are going too slow"
    -Mario Andretti

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm russian and don't need to now moore then this english!!!!!!
    interestin how much you know russian??!!
    kretin naduti!

9. It's absolutely hideous. It doesn't have the Ferrari pinosh the Ferrari once gave to it's automobiles. Simplicity with the extra styling que's gave a Ferrari it's edge and class. But this is taking all of the knock-off looks and rolling them all into one. A Ferrari should be simple and tasteful, this has neither. Ferrari doesn't seem to be Ferrari anymore.

10. you can be catholic and buddhist at the same time.

11. i agree totally. firstly, is this going to be the way ferrari's will look in future? and secondly, why did this cars arse come of the bmw z4?

12. I only said it because it was a bit weird to read...better comprehension.
    and I know a smattering of Russian