Ultimate Sports compact comparison

Discussion in '2003 Acura RSX Type-S Performace Package' started by SUPERCAR KINGPIN, Jan 16, 2003.

1. Acura RSX Type S vs. Toyota Celica GTS vs. Honda Prelude SH vs. Eclipse V6 vs. Acura Integra Type R

2. Re: Ultimate Sports compact comparison

I would chose the RSX.

3. Re: Ultimate Sports compact comparison

yea the type-s would be the best

4. Re: Ultimate Sports compact comparison

Integra Type R for me thanks.......

5. Re: Ultimate Sports compact comparison

The RSX has a slow sprint speed time tho, 6.9 seconds. An eclipse GT will do that in 6.1
    I would take an eclipse.

6. Re:

I'd take the RSX or the Prelude. The others aren't bad at all but I personally like the RSX and the Prelude best!!!

7. Re: Re:

I saw the RSX type S at the car show and its SOOOOOOOOOO damn nice, so i would have to say the RSX.

8. Re: Ultimate Sports compact comparison

I'd take the RSX over all those cars
    I've seriously looked at all of them for purchase and the RSX is still on top

9. Re: Ultimate Sports compact comparison

Most definetly the rsx type-s, its fast and the interior is so nice! In the quarter mile it can beat the Integra type-r which is in my opinion its closest competitor. Also I heard that the rsx type-s did 0-60 in 6.1 seconds in some magazine but i could be wrong.

10. Re: Ultimate Sports compact comparison

I find these threads stupid, Why compare all these cars together, Unless your comparing bang for buck but unless its only a matter of opinion

11. Re: Ultimate Sports compact comparison

None.

12. Re: Ultimate Sports compact comparison

This VS BMW 330 Performance Package.

13. Re: Ultimate Sports compact comparison

the integra type r has the fastest quarter mile between them all and also handels the best i would take that over ne of there

14. Re: Ultimate Sports compact comparison

rsx..no doubt

15. Re: Ultimate Sports compact comparison

ITR

16. Re: Ultimate Sports compact comparison

Im going to be the first say the celica GTS.
    ive driven one and have to admit it dosent have much real muscle power but the supercharger makes up for it at the 3000 rpm mark