Ultimate Whore?

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by smellygruby, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Lamborghini offers branded barf bag

Lamborghini apparently has a sense of humor; how else would you explain the exotic brand's website using an image of a small paper bag with a bull logo and the automobili Lamborghini script, described as a sick bag, as the entry to the merchandise section of its website? If the performance of its cars doesn't kick you in the gut, the prices will likely induce at least some swooning. A better use for this barf sack - which appears to just be an inside joke to the folks at Sant'Agata - would perhaps be toting the finest of chocolates. Too bad that they're out of stock (probably forever), so even if you wanted to toss your cookies into what's undoubtedly one of the highest performance puke diddies available, it's not possible. The time honored tradition of hanging your head out the side window after a particularly hot lap in, say, the Reventon is always an option, though. We wonder if they offer napkins?

[Source: Lamborghini via Motor Trend]

2. Gotta hand it to them, that is a sweet barf bag.

3. those bags to be offered to passengers were a gag that they used in the lauch of the LP640 IIRC

4. I like the "out of stock" touch

5. April issues are the best

6. If only it'd been made out of carbon fiber...

7. On the contrary, that's actually nothing more than clever marketing.

8. i used to keep barf bags in the back of the seats in my first car, because it was hella fast

9. They should've handed those out on the Reventon launch.

10. lol yes

11. I was just thinking that. LOL

12. nobody gets the point I guess

14. Yes, we all do, Lamborghinis are vomitive and Ferraris are much better.

15. hence only a retard could take a Gallardo spider over its Ferrari counterpart, oh wait ...

16. Good post RockaForte, good post.

Not.

17. Ferrari induces sleep

18. sleep>vomits

Ferrari>Lamebarfghini

19. Lamebarghinis make you vomit cause they are fastar than Ferrarys ok

20. No, they make me vomit cause they're german-made shit.

21. Was it better than yours bashing Lambo while you keep having hard ons for the Gallardo Spider ?

22. Lambos at least have German parts now so Lambo > Ferrari since everoyne knows Germany > Italy. FAgs.

23. No, my post was much better.