umm...AAAGGGHHH!!!

Discussion in '1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR Straßenversion' started by 1983BMW733i, Aug 9, 2002.

1. AAAGGGHHH!!!

2. Re: umm...AAAGGGHHH!!!

Myeah, what ya gonna say about that... I think it's a nice car, but unless a Viper, I don't see anyone driving this car around town. And euhm, shouldn't a V12 have a little bit more horsepower...

3. Re: umm...AAAGGGHHH!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sniper</i>
    <b>Myeah, what ya gonna say about that... I think it's a nice car, but unless a Viper, I don't see anyone driving this car around town. And euhm, shouldn't a V12 have a little bit more horsepower...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hahahaha u newbies crack me up<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: umm...AAAGGGHHH!!!

Of course you wouldn't NORMALLY see it driving around town... only 25 exists in the WHOLE WORLD!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: umm...AAAGGGHHH!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MB_CLK-GTR</i>
    <b>Of course you wouldn't NORMALLY see it driving around town... only 25 exists in the WHOLE WORLD!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Listen up. I didn't mean it that way. You would be stupid not to know that their were only 25 built. I meant do you see yourself driving this in town??? If you had the cash of course... Because I don't. In a Viper, yes. Read before you start laughing. (no harm ment)

keep the faith

6. Re: umm...AAAGGGHHH!!!

and to add... it costs $1,547,000! (something only Bill Gates would afford) anyways... I would happily have a Viper... it costs ten times less! <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: umm...AAAGGGHHH!!!

ya vipers a cool but this rocks