Veilside RX7

Discussion in '2000 Mazda RX-7 Type RZ' started by Cobra R Stinger, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Veilside RX7

In Your ASS
    Fast And The Furious Wanabe<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Veilside RX7

Hmmm....
    DO SOME FUCKIN RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST A FRIGGIN REPLY,
    SOME PEOPLE WATCH A MOVIE AND THINK THAT THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT
    CARS.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Veilside RX7

A Veilside Supra would rip the shit outa a Veilside RX-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Veilside RX7

What the #$%# did you just say you #$%#in Honda wanting *****~!!!
    Are you #$%#ing retarded too?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Veilside RX7

GET IT IN YOU HEAD VEILSIDE IS A BODY KIT STUPID **** A B.O.D.Y
    K.I.T dAMIT <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Veilside RX7

Whoa got some idiots on the loose
    and just to ya let ya know hobbit
    the supra wuld get its ass whooped by an rx7.....
    just go back to ur little hole and shutup<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Veilside RX7

the supera would get its ass kicked by an rx7 trust me an rx7 is a fast #$%#in car

8. where is the veilside rx7 on this website

9. Re: Veilside RX7

dude get off your ass and learn somethin about cars, the veilside rx7 was just an rx7 with a veilside bodykit and big veilside decals on it, it wasnt a car put out especially by veilside in cooperation with mazda

10. Re: Veilside RX7

Yah You stupid ass <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Veilside RX7

HAHAHHHAHAHHAHAH wut an idiot
    <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Veilside RX7

His next question was if there is a Veilside Ferrari F40

13. Re: Veilside RX7

its more then just a body kit... #$%#ing germans

14. Re: Veilside RX7

Wow so #$%#ing what if it is a body kitt or not you should of informed him that, instead of look like immature little pricks and start purting insults. At onepoint or another you didn't know about veilside either.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Veilside RX7

I want one, desperately. Rotarypower is truly a revolutionary concept. In light of all this "Veilside" talk, I feel obliged to say that although veilside produces art in the form of fiberglass, they also offer tuning. That being said, I really believe that this RX-7 is a gorgeous car, and doesn't need all the flash of body work.I'll take the rest of the money I wouldn't waste on body styling,and spend it where it counts, under the hood.

16. Re: Veilside RX7

Don't curse germans, cuz at the end of the day a porsche is a porsche, and a benz is still a benz, and a bimmer is still just that, a bimmer

17. Re: Veilside RX7

Its seems that lovinrxy is little teen that doesnt know anything hes talking about.Veilside is a Body kit Retard !Its A racing Team too but it has nothing to do with "Veilside" rx7 what a dumb ass!
    Dont Hate On german Cars Jus Because youll never be able to aford one BI Itch

GOT Rotary ?<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Veilside RX7

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MazRx7</i>
    <b>Whoa got some idiots on the loose
    and just to ya let ya know hobbit
    the supra wuld get its ass whooped by an rx7.....
    just go back to ur little hole and shutup</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ACTUALLY CHECKOUT THE 99 VEILSIDE SUPRA THAT IS IN THIS FORUM. THAT CAR WOULD ABSOLUTELY CRUSH AN RX-7. NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE THE RX-7 BUT ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING. THERE IS NO WAY THAT THIS CAR WITH 276.0 bhp @ 6500 rpm COULD BEAT THE SUPRA WITH OVER 1000 BHP. LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Veilside RX7

Well First Of All there is no way you can compare a car with 276 hp with a car with over 1000 hp thats not a fare race.IM saying a stock rx7 will whoop the stock supra. It all Depends On The Driver !

Got Rotary ?<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Veilside RX7

Especially around a circuit. Who cares what it can do in a straight line, it aint made for that. I've seen the RX-7 whoop the Supra in our Aus GTP races (basically a road car made for racing, just add a cage n go!)

21. Re: Veilside RX7

Supra Look All Stupid in the front.
    Mazda looks lots better!
    <!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Veilside RX7

hahahaha and let me geuss ur dream car is an orange supra, u know not that i'm suggesting u dont know the first thing about cars and just like the fast and the furious, or wait am i u stupid dumb ignorant f*ck<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Veilside RX7

ok?<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Veilside RX7

Toyota makes some quality .... ummm

CRAP!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: Veilside RX7

SupraCharge, you deserve a smack. A big smack! Just shut your mouth and continue wishing that you'll have the privelege of even going near a Supra or Rx7. You just just jealous that the Rx7 is betta!<!-- Signature -->